Multicam Pics!

The M14 pouch will be identical to this, except they will be for the m14 not m4.

new%20cqb%202.jpg

http://www.onpatrol.co.uk/unitrader/shop/p...QB-Pouch-gen2/6

I spoke to Dave (i think) at beltrim and asked him if he done anything like the pouch above but for the m14 mags. He told me to hit him up on ascuk and he would look into it. So i did and now there are atleast 30 currently in production.

I think if you contact the guys at OP you could probably get in on the order, but im not sure if they will be a perminate line or if they are just getting 50 or so made up as a one off. Depends how popular they are i guess.

Edited by msx361
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In other news my Propper Multicam arrived this morning,i'm quite happy with it.It might be me but comparing it to my new & unused Multisham i can't see much differance.

Well the difference Rolling Thunder is in the things you can't see like the fact that the chemicals used with the Propper willl protect you against color fade and if you use the right laundry soap from IR signature increase.

Trust me that stuff will last you longer than the multisham out there.

Edited by MinisterofDeath
Well the difference Rolling Thunder is in the things you can't see like the fact that the chemicals used with the Propper willl protect you against color fade and if you use the right laundry soap from IR signature increase. 

Trust me that stuff will last you longer than the multisham out there.

But on the airsoft playing field none of that really matters,if i was still in the Army then these thing would be worth considering so it doesn't really matter if my kit is made in the Dominican republic or China.

On the plus side my kit now has little tabs on them proudly displaying the words Multicam.

Went ahead and ordered some a MOLLE plate carrier from Ebaybanned. Also ordered some Propper BDU pants.

I'm not sure if I want to use an OD T-shirt underneath the plate carrier, or actually get a multicam shirt.

Keep in mind, im working on a new Ghillie hood, which will cover some of my shoulders etc.

Our little "Multicam" section. We're getting there! :P

Excuse the pair of black boots and weapons, they'll be done soon!

dsc0360pz0.jpg

Mhmmm. Dig the sham! Yes, I know i'm short!

dsc0361tc7.jpg

Yay pose-age. And...erm...sorry about the Aimpoint cover, forgot to pop it!

dsc0276800x600ks7.jpg

I think we all know the winner of this one... ;)

Cheers,

Buzz.

But on the airsoft playing field none of that really matters,if i was still in the Army then these thing would be worth considering so it doesn't really matter if my kit is made in the Dominican republic or China.

On the plus side my kit now has little tabs on them proudly displaying the words Multicam.

Ya never know though you may want to do a night game at some point where folks will have some cheap night vision or heck for that matter some Gen III stuff and if you're out there in Chinese Multicam and washing with the wrong type of detergent you'll light up like a Christmas tree.