Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you actually find the rubber shoulder pads in the right position and useable?

Yeah, some operators say that it doesn't work for them, some guys love it. From personal experience, it's actually well placed, and as you can see from the second pic in my last post I'm shouldering my MRP comfortably with the butt resting against the stock locks.

uscmCorps

that looks so much like mm its rediculous :P

Thanks! That's a huge compliment as I'm a big fan of MM's style and gear choice. ;)

The bird with the fork needs to come off, IMHO. Also, what's with the Oakley's? (That's a general question, as I see lots of MC load-outs with Oakley gloves.) In GRAW it's BHI/Hatch gloves. Oakley's were only in the GR2 with the IWS and those were boots.

@MARS: At least he hasn't done the receiver... yet.

The bird with the fork needs to come off, IMHO. Also, what's with the Oakley's? (That's a general question, as I see lots of MC load-outs with Oakley gloves.) In GRAW it's BHI/Hatch gloves. Oakley's were only in the GR2 with the IWS and those were boots.

Why do you assume that every mc load out is ment to replicate a graw load out?

Also its not a compensator its a flash amplifier lol. And if you go back a few pages you will see the detail on it and it really does look great!

Edited by msx361

If you look at the bottom picture it looks like the film has smudged{borne out by the smaller picture above}.Not a very good demonstration piece or am i being fussy? :P

If you look at the bottom picture it looks like the film has smudged{borne out by the smaller picture above}.Not a very good demonstration piece or am i being fussy? :P

Some stretching in the texture will be unavoidable with certain shapes due to how the process is applied.

Is it still hard for folks to purchase Tru-Spec or Propper Multicam over in Europe and the UK?

To be honest it's getting easier every week.We could buy cheaper from the states but then we get hit with taxes & import duty.I paid $129.99 for a Propper Jacket,Pants & Boonie posted to the UK.UK customs have had them awaiting charges for the past week.They will still work out cheaper than buying in the UK but if something goes wrong with them i'd have a lot less hassle getting them replaced if i bought from a UK vendor.Give it another couple of months & the price to drop again & UK vendors will be selling them at a competative price with any luck.