My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My grandfather passed away at 3:41 AM this morning. He was administered to hospital a couple of weeks ago for a heart attack and we suspected he wouldn't get better.

He suffered a fatal heart attack this morning.

Least he's no longer suffering, he's been sick for so long with cancer.

Thanks guys. I wanted to vent my pain but didn't want to put it on Facebook to vent, not just yet as there's people on there we hadn't called yet.

All I can do is take relief in the fact he's no longer in pain, that it's all over for him.

Seeing the body was weird, I've seen dead people before but they had only recently passed and we're pretty mangled, he looked so peaceful I half expected him to wake up.

Got myself a molle belt. Ordered size medium, cause ya know.

It's so big that when tightened fully, I can fit an AK mag between my stomach and the belt. And that's an AK mag put lengthways!!! 

I would order a small but tbh... I'm not sure how small it would be. I'm gonna stick with my alice belt and cable ties. I'm a size 32 waist FWIW. 

I should be excited about a game next weekend, but just getting into that "probably won't go" mentality.

imo Tink should ban you unless you provide us with evidence of you skirmishing next week, fight club style haha

I'm currently preparing for an interview tomorrow for a "dream" job which if I am successful, will unfortunately involve me leaving my friends, the area I've lived for 3+ years, my gf, etc.... but it'll be easier to go skirmishing ;)

Archived