My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preventive measure: a "stack" of b vitamins (enjoy your urine going like the Predator's blood!) and odorless garlic capsules (which also have the benefit of inflammation). Both of which should be in the medicine/supplement section of Asda tesco etc. 

edit: urine, not ######. this swear filter is really lame!! 

I electrocute bites and apply antihistamine cream.

I'm guessing, because stunt, this involves a plug, a length of twin and earth, a Stanley knife, and the wife holding the circuit breaker open on the fuse board.

May also involve swears. And the manly thread...

No, it involves the piezo electric crystal from a lighter.

Instead of using the spark to light the cigarette it just passes through the bite.

Nobody really knows why it works, the electricity might be dulling the nerve or it could be breaking down the chemicals that cause the itch.

Either way, it works.

So did the ARDF 2m 144khz competition today. 4 minutes too late and still 2 foxes. So an improvement of 10 minutes, 2hrs and 24 minutes total.

And yet those Czech wizzards manages 5 foxes in less than an hour.

Magic I tell you!

Those guys got cohones, massive ones...

Btw, for those wondering ARDF stands for Amateur Radio Direction Finding.

If you like a map reading and running under time pressure, be sure to Google it! Almost every EU member has a section. Can be fun. Can be frustrating.

Thighs burning and hips clicking. Feeling 80 years old and that a cruel joke, because the oldest ARDF EU competitor is a 83 yo Belgian.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Archived