My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total film. Give a game three out of five stars, and do nothing but slate the game, in the review. Why give it three stars then? Typo?

The game in question:- Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Mini Rant:- There are no shops near me, that sell newly released dvd's/blu-ray's. Tesco is a joke for selection (doesn't always have new releases and has a very limited shelf space). Looks like I'll have to buy Wolliw online (amazon). Bugger.

So you can't just mount the phone as a USB hard drive or move everything you want to keep onto an SD card and swap that into your new phone?

Never mind.

I'm getting away from it...!

I don't need 1000 photos on my new phone, and no idea if what you said is possible from IOS to android.

When I get a new phone, I use it as a clean start to fill up with fresh *suitcase* :)

It's a G&P M14 DMR. We put in some standard Marui gears and they worked fine. The Guarder gears did say for Marui M14 gearboxes so I'm unsure why it didn't work.

Still, I managed to finally get it working. Now the mags seem to be playing up. :P

Yeah. Guarder gearsets are strange...

Anyway:

My rage against life: 

Nobody on ebay will ship shipping supplies to Hawaii via USPS. They "have to" use DHL, UPS or Fedex.. (+$100 for 100 boxes? yeah no way)

grrr. Have to go to officemax online. 

I understand there are apps that will do it.

I was basically having a dig at iOS because mounting storage in USB mode and fitting an SD card are two of the three big reasons I won't use them.

The other is a removable battery.

That is also why I won't be getting the HTC one.

All bonk.

Yeah there's a worrying trend in new phones not to have an SD slot. Seriously don't understand why. And Google of all people: I'm looking at you - with all your friendly open source Android don't be evil, why would you make the awesome Nexus series and then limit storage to internal only? It's especially crippling for the tablets where you might want to have lots of video on board. Gah. The battery thing bothers me less but is still indicative of an overall mentality of 'we know what's best, hands off'.

Very true, have seen some of the reapirs they have done too.

But still can't beat the repair from a now defunct shop where you could find jam in the gearbox :P.

'FireKnife'

I have seen some of their bodged repairs on g&g guns and it is not acceptable nowadays for any customer to have to be treated like this , especialy to the point of where you take it to another retailer to put the problems right . BAD aftercare . But they still manage to rake in customers ..

Well, I'm sick. Might have been more rambling than usual because of the fever.

But seriously, it's April and it snowed yesterday!

In the words of Albert Finney in Skyfall.

'Welcome to Scotland'.

It snows whenever it feels like it up here, hell we had some last week and now the temprature is suddenly up enough that I can sleep without the heater on full.

'FireKnife'

Well if it was proper mingers or drunks it would be Aberdeen.

Or Dundee.

Or parts if Glasgow.

Edinburgh is nice though, if you don't plan to drive through it.

So is the countryside, it is just full of idiot tourists that keep needing rescued.

Plus you might feel at home here in Aberdeen, you will get served by a Polish person in most shops and hear enough of it around where I live :P.

'FireKnife'

Dude, if I moved out of Poland, it would be for a reason. And certainly not to a place that is pretty much exactly like Poland.

Well that does limit you a bit in Enlgand and Scotland at the moment :P.

And why not move away, you always seem to be complaining about where you live. I myself plan on moving when I have my second year of experience completed.

'FireKnife'

I have literally never gone to Cardiff and not had sex with somebody.

That place is amazing.  I had to stop going there when I got married.

Now this can be interpreted in two ways:

1. You are a swinger who knows what the ladies like ;)

or

2. You bat low..........

(jk :) )

I don't know what it is.

I only went there when I was in the army, I was in good shape, confident and with what a resident of Cardiff would find to be an exotic accent.

Girls from Cardiff just seem to like me.

Also, not a commonly known thing but apparently Cardiff has one of the largest populations of Somalians outside of Somalia.  There are some unbelievably hot half Welsh half Somalian chicks there that are just jaw dropping.

In other related news I also appear to be hot in Canada and Germany.

I don't know what it is.

I only went there when I was in the army, I was in good shape, confident and with what a resident of Cardiff would find to be an exotic accent.

Girls from Cardiff just seem to like me.

Also, not a commonly known thing but apparently Cardiff has one of the largest populations of Somalians outside of Somalia.  There are some unbelievably hot half Welsh half Somalian chicks there that are just jaw dropping.

In other related news I also appear to be hot in Canada and Germany.

May i be bold to ask what did you do in the Amy?

Archived