Glock Picture Thread

I'm not a Glock fan, or even a fan of two-toned guns, but this Trigger Happy kit is superb. I did not have to do anything at all to it: no sanding, polishing, grinding, refinishing, etc. 10 minutes to drop in the internals into the new slide. I did not even have to add additional grease or lube. The finish is bead-blasted.

Price is going to be $120-130 for the entire kit(a damn good deal already), but good-guy pricing made it irresistible. :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this seems like a good place to ask this: i have a ksc and a marui glock 17, and im looking for metal slide/barrels for both. what brands are the easiest to fit and require the least modification? i tried searching but didnt come up with much. thanx in advance for the help ^^.

Yes, the only cosmetic difference between G17s and G18s is the slide - it has the select-fire fire selector :wacko: at the back on the left side, and it is vented/ported at the front.

Yes, hypno is kinda spamming ;)

No, you probably wont find the exact answers right here Rhyyke, but if you read through the entire thread you'll find dozens and dozens of comments on each different slide out there - people are still reluctant to just give the information over though and make others find it themselves even though they know it perfectly well themselves .... unless anyone would care to prove me wrong? :P

I got a Clipdraw in today. It took all of 3 minutes to install. The slide cover plate that it came with fits perfectly on my KSC G17.

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

Here is a close up of the cover plate...

IMG_0435.jpg

**I plan to install it on a nicer Glock once I finish one up.

Get a KSC G19 HW and a G&G Glock 19 slide, then have somebody who what they are doing put it to geather, that is what I did and you can se it 4 posts up.

Edit:

Put a guarder mag relice in it as well.

Edited by jkpics
Is there a particular reason you want the G&G one?

Evike.com has both the silver and black Guarder threaded barrels in stock (+ only) .

i want the G&G barrel because of the removable threaded tip for my G23F. The barrel is to polish and put on a Glock18

thanx tho

-SZ