Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get the sights off???

Also I am looking to put a silencer on and want a threaded outer barrel but one that you can take the threaded part off when not using a silencer so I don't have this piece sticking out of my gun. Do you have any recomendations for the outerbarrel and a silencer that works well on a glock?? See I use a Blackhawk CQC and will be taking the silencer off when using any AEG so I can holster it. The Blackhawk holsters with SERPA are the best holster out there by the way, cheap hard plastic, don't hit mag release button, and are fast:)

Just wondering, is it safe to put a little glue on the rear sights and slide it in? Any time the slide moves the rear sight moves either a bit, all the way to the side, or falls off.

Well That is what i've done with mine (after sanding and polishing) but only on the rear sight and i havent had any problems. So long as you're carefull and use small amounts of clear glue -just incase- you should be fine. :)

As for getting the sights off, to remove the front sight u have to take off the slide, remove the barrel and recoil spring then you can see how it is attached. You have to press the two prongs towards each other (maybe with a thin nose plier) and the sight slips out with a small amount of force. However i dont know how to remove the rear as mine did not come with one, but after buying aftermarket sights i just slide it in sideways with a small amount of superglue and it stays dead on center. :P

Oh and btw here's mine. There seems to be some kind of link between mine and the previous two! How very strange :D

glock3on4.jpg

By bolthole2006 at 2007-07-15

I noticed that after words:( Here are some more:)

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

The target in the background was one I shot, we went to shoot WW2 erra weapons and I took the first shot of the day with an M1 Carbine and this was were it hit:) I don't know the distance of the target but it was at the end of the gun range:)

Edited by M1 Grand

glockredhx9.jpg

Guess that this is a little bit more abstract than most of the pictures in this thread but I thought that it looked kinda cool.

This Glock is basically vanilla KSC G17 (with the old school grip trades) except for:

• KWA Metal Slide
  • Guarder Metal Mag Catch
  • Proud Glock Mag Baseplate(s)
  • Hogue Handall Grip
This gun is mainly just for fun since it is terribly inaccurate. Still it was the first real airsoft gun I ever bought so it kinda has a special place.

Enjoy

Guess that this is a little bit more abstract than most of the pictures in this thread but I thought that it looked kinda cool.

This Glock is basically vanilla KSC G17 (with the old school grip trades) except for:

• KWA Metal Slide

• Guarder Metal Mag Catch

• Proud Glock Mag Baseplate(s)

• Hogue Handall Grip
This gun is mainly just for fun since it is terribly inaccurate. Still it was the first real airsoft gun I ever bought so it kinda has a special place.

Enjoy

Why dont you have the safe-action trigger on that old school 17 frame?

How did you get the sights off???

Also I am looking to put a silencer on and want a threaded outer barrel but one that you can take the threaded part off when not using a silencer so I don't have this piece sticking out of my gun. Do you have any recomendations for the outerbarrel and a silencer that works well on a glock?? See I use a Blackhawk CQC and will be taking the silencer off when using any AEG so I can holster it. The Blackhawk holsters with SERPA are the best holster out there by the way, cheap hard plastic, don't hit mag release button, and are fast:)

If you get some pliers and squeeze the underside of the sight you should be able to pull it out.

If you're gonna glue the rear sight on put just a little because when you slide the sight on it will push the extra glue to the other side.

-julian

Why dont you have the safe-action trigger on that old school 17 frame?

Opps. Now that I think about it this may have been on of my KWA frames. I took this picture quite a while ago and just found it the other day when I posted it. Brain fart on my part to forget that at one point I had a KWA frame I was using. Good catch.

you all polished down part of the extractor?

Really, they would have looked so much nicer if you'd avoided the extractor :(

It's really, really, REALLY hard to sand the whole slide without the extractor getting a little scratched up.

And I didn't remove either sight on mine, I just used a sanding block to get as close as possible. The sights did end up getting a little sanded, but still usable definitely.