2006 BLACKHOLE SHOW

FarEast

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HK416? Holy hell it's like the year of Hk. TWO UMPS this year, the CA36 line, Star's G36 line and complete SL8/9s on the horizon,UTG MP5, CA's new version MP5s, USP .45, new versions of the Mk23, two MP7s coming out, and now this? I need a shower.

Wrong, the new MP5s from CA are copies of B&T whicht is a Swiss company. The realsteels loot externally more or less the same like the H&K variants, but internally they're different.

Wrong, the new MP5s from CA are copies of B&T whicht is a Swiss company. The realsteels loot externally more or less the same like the H&K variants, but internally they're different.

Yeah, fine, whatever. :rolleyes: Even if that's true it's still an MP5, I don't care what trades CA puts on it it's Hk gun. Just take some black paint and get rid of those trades then ask anyone what it is. Seriously, is this really worth being nit-picky over?

OK guys i got a price for the EBR stocks..........

98,000 JPY or 483.00 GBP or 855.00 USD

that includes the M14 as well though!

So that makes it about US 600 without the M14 right?.. I could probably make some money by selling my RAS.. But I will buy it anyway in fact I brought my M14 BECAUSE I want to mod it into a EBR... Just like what I said about the SOPMOD... Seeing lots of people want to buy it, I am actually rather glad to see that it's expensive... That way it can stay special and you won't see newbies starting a thread saying "I want to be a sniper, how should I upgrade my EBR..."...

So do you know when it will be released?

Side note: The real EBR stock starts at $600US......

what company makes that mg3? is it an ULTIMA? i hope it's not to spendy because our team is based on german special forces (KSK) and we need a support weapon :D

Ultima make one already for about $15,000HKD at GnG:

http://www.gunsnguys.com/ishop/Contents/Sh...asp?ProdID=3252

Tis a Shoei modified to have an AEG Gearbox and a electric drum mag.

No idea if it shares the RoF of it's RS counterpart though.

Ultima make one already for about $15,000HKD at GnG:

http://www.gunsnguys.com/ishop/Contents/Sh...asp?ProdID=3252

Tis a Shoei modified to have an AEG Gearbox and a electric drum mag.

No idea if it shares the RoF of it's RS counterpart though.

Take probably the greatest blowback gas gun made, strip it out, stick some off-the-shelf TM internals in it and make it more expensive. Lunacy.

Well, count me in the HK fanboy club. That MP7 and 416 will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

I have a CA36, 36k, mp5 and soon a CA36c and a UMP - I had never, ever planned on buying an Armalite, but that 416 will now allow me to have an M4 variant/derivitive and still look myself in the mirror.

Did anybody find anything more about Madbull's new vertical forgrip? The battlegrip style with bipod and toughpad slot looks hot, and I'd like to know when I can get one.

MP7 looks great, as does the EBR and HK416. I could go for a 417, personally. MP7 is mine, as long as it take full sized mags, and it looks like it does.

Bah!

It's still not a new AEG though, is it?

Surely it's no big R&D program to cast a slightly diffrent receiver and stuff some bits of tube into the front?

actually it has a dazzler laser to blind enemies and rails up the wazoo to turn it into a Swiss army knife of a gun and a little flag on a stick that says "bang" on it that pops out of the barrel when you're out of BBs. :)

Archived