US Spec Op helmets

Hello, ive just finished redoing my helmet (pics tomorrow), but now it needs some goodies, or more specifically, IR goodies. I know these are restricted items (but then so are eotects ect) so appolgies if i am breaking any rules by asking, but does any one know of any where that will post them to the uk? (ive tried ebay but no luck) Or even fake (real looking ofcourse) ones. Im after one of the 1" square tabs. Also while im asking, rhino arm mounts, any shops that sell/ship to uk? Thanks guys :D

Edited by msx361
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought myself an IBH :D

Im probs going to replace the Wilcox with an Norotos, ive got some ESS Turbofans on the Way and I need a tad more velcro so that I can secure my MS2000 Strobe :) - I was also thinking of getting a Surefire Helmet light :wub: - So we shall see ^_^

Second pic is through my Gen1 -_- - Normally the picture clairty is very good, and that glare isnt there <_< - I guess its from my camera :/

DSC05494Small.jpg

DSC05502Small.jpg

My Ebaybanned Norots Arrived Today (I know quite a few people are curious)

Ebaybanned Norotos

Norotos1.jpg

Norotos2.jpg

Decent enough weight and finish... can't say that i can compare it to the real one mind you :P

I had to assemble some of it, mainly the spring loaded clip which came individually in the sealed bag. Not sure if it came loose in transit or if it came out of the factory like it but it was no bother.

Happy with the purchase... but undecided what to mount it on :D

The whole shroud is a high density polymer I'm guessing, but the clip and the plate Are most likely cheap pot metal, but looks like it can hold it's self with a Rhino Arm. But hey the real one is made of plastic too.

Yeah Ebaybanned offer great service and shipping is free, so that price is what you pay, final, so no added costs... which I find is much better/cheaper than RSOV

Finally semi finished. Want an OPS Core X Nape thingy, and a respray to a better green, and an IR square for the top. I'm not sure about the big empty bit at the back either, but I don't wear goggles, so don't need goggle straps, so might just put a strip of velcro up it, or maybe paint my team emblem on it in appropriate colours ( rather than the blue white and silver as seen in my avatar) Also needs repainting because of the biro smudges :D

Helmet001.jpg

Helmet003.jpg

Helmet005.jpg

Ebaybanned MICH 2002 and Ebaybanned Norotos Shroud.

Edited by Shriven

ok, ive been searching for months. does anyone have any idea of where i can find a replica PVS14 for my helmet? im mainly looking for the 4X version (i will pay VERY nicely for one) but ill settle for the red dot.

i also may want replica PVS7s, so let me know on that as well. i would like this mainly for looks, so im not really looking to spend $$$ on real ones. however, id like it to be durable, and i question the G&P PVS7 model kit

thanks guys

-Joe

Anymore news on that would be fantastic if it turns up in the future. I actuall had a project for a spotting scope ( as I have no need/money for NV) mounted on a rhino arm... little did I know there's a replicas with 4x mag!

Who made/makes them?

My two more or less identical lids with comms.. both Bulle MICH 2000s, with MSA chinstraps, G&G NVG mounts, goggle retention straps from Supply Captain and the G&P speedloader / strobe replica (and damn, I missed a genuine one on eBay for £13!). ESS Profile Turbofans, TS MBITR replica, Cavalvy headset and the wallet-friendly Peltor 6S.

post-25387-1209477100_thumb.jpg

post-25387-1209477110_thumb.jpg

Siygess, cool lids, but i was wondering, how the TS MBITR holding up for you, I always fancied picking one up but i couldn't justify the money for what is essentially a plastic box, but i was always a sucker for the MBITR, with a whip aerial without actually buying something that works ;)

I was going to pick one up off eBay from a seller Toys&gear from HK I think it was, but I'm off there in a few months and was wondering if it was worth the purchase, can't really build an impresssion without one

Edited by Delta_Knight