Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

*Slaps Titleist with a wet trout*

Titleist - i'm liking the optic on that MP7a1 - would you mind telling me what make and model it is so i can pick one up for myself? :)

Nice collection by the way - truly you have a good eye for quality.

Tis a Zeiss Z-Point.

EDIT: *slaps Titleist again, cause he beat me to it. Again.*

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Edited by LoneWolf

my steyr SR :)

still not much modification, but I'm planning to attach a yankee hill 45degree rail mount, so I can put a laser in.

internal wise:

- Systema m130 spring,

- Systema poly piston (used a deep fire titanium piston before)

- Deep fire piston head

- Systema hi torque motor

post-16364-1143368856_thumb.jpg

Edited by vaux
Titleist, awsome collection  :) , one question though, how the *fruitcage* did you take the pictures :o , were you hanging of the light fittings :P , or did you knock a hole through from upstairs :D .

I was thinking the same - perhaps all the guns are 1/6th scale? :D

Edited by donnie

I think he used a huge wide angle lense. After all IIRC his job involves something with photography, so he would have many lenses.

Also it looks like it is taken in daylight because he is creative with the lighting and it seems that he uses umbrellas to soften the light. Thats just what I think he is doing.

Or he just took the pics in a sun room or something. It is very sunny where he lives ;)

Edited by Trigger Happy10

Using this information, and what we already know, I presume he lives in the western United States, probably in the northwest, judging by the shadow particulates on the photo (though the umbrella softened them up a bit) and his work is tantamount to the photographical photography. Thus, we shall triangulate where he lives and relieve him of his guns.

Thanks guys, glad you're liking my collection, like I said it's not terribly massive but I'm really proud of all the guns I've got. So thanks to everyone who's complimented me on it. It felt scary laying them all out yesterday, a horrible reminder of what stuff I could have used my money on instead, :blink:

As for the picture, it's using a wide angle, but it's not as tricky as you might think, that part of the floor is near our kitchen, and we have a countertop right next to that area, I simply stood on the bar stool, and leaned the camera out and over the guns. The camera I used can rotate at the lense (Sony F828), so I can still work the camera even if the lense is straight down, but the controls remain normal, great for studio photography.

Trigger, no umbrellas or filters, that area of my house has huge bay windows, so it was just diffused outdoor light.

I shoot with either my Sony F828 for simpler photos, or my Canon 10D for more professional setups.

Anyways, glad you guys like 'em.

Titleist, Nice pics!

The steel outer barrel I had made for my M60 has a nice 7mm wall thickness at the base, so yeah, you could stand on it :D The stock aluminum piece c**p outer barrel weighed only 190g, the new steel one weighs a hefty 1,1kg. It feels like a completely different gun with the real parts and the outer barrel.

Now I'm just waiting for my real flash hider to arrive so the bipods won't sway around as much.