Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice weapons all around...

Here's my limited collection...they get the job done. Sorry for the orange tips--it's the law!

-CA249P w/ Specter 3-pt sling (padding!), some upgraded internals

-ICS M4 w/ custom 3-pt, ACTION ACOG, ICS RIS, G&P QD M203, and a TON of money on the inside...I like to think of this gun as a 'sleeper' hehehehe.

hpim17548fr.jpg

Yes, those are Transporter I and II posters!

hpim17551dv.jpg

She's definately a sleeper.

hpim17593gy.jpg

I'm terrible with a camera.

hpim17637iy.jpg

I really like simple and low-profile M4's. This is probably the most I will do to mine externally.

hpim17670uz.jpg

Blurry, but its the '249 w/ the ACOG.

hpim17705ef.jpg

I got some new toys/accesories; the frankly pimporiffic HFC T77/Mac 10 folding stock/thingy:

000_1916.jpg

000_1911.jpg

000_1913.jpg

The HFC M712 brotherhood:

000_1919.jpg

All wood and metal goodness, firing pin causes a few glitches but you get used to it. Both shoot like demons on green gas :diablo:

Marushin Super Blackhawk w/silly scope:

000_1922.jpg

Thank you very much titelist

Im going to go with this

uncp-ksc-usp_big.jpg

It has a Enchanced recoil spring, high flow valve, tuned for green gas, and a shooters design slide, on a KSC base :P

I was debating getting an MP7 but, eh i love usp compacts

That's a sweet rifle Milla. I'm looking to get a nice flip up sight myself. Stuck between getting a #40L or #40. Just curious, are those one point sling mounts ambidextrous? And another stupid question, are all of them just plug and play installation?

if it's a sling plate, then you'll have to remove the stock tube, slide off the stock, install the new ring, and assemble. Not that bad. I personally use the Tango Down PR-4 Mount which clamps right on to the tube at the base of the stock tube/receiver.

As for the sight, I agree, the ARMS 40s are cool, I like the 40L for its compactness. I mean seriously, it's REALLY low profile.

I would of went with the one that clamps onto the buffer tube, but i didnt want to lose my closest stock position. You can buy ambixtrious buttplates, uncompany has them, Or you can buy the clamp on one that you can switch the side the swivle is on. Or you can just use the one i have, with the sling i have. It makes left and right hand shooting very easy. Plus you can disconnect the rifle from the sling with a click of the buckle.

I need a new optic, i dont like the big knob, and i dont liek the mount i have, its crooked :( i think it was the way it was machined, but it doesnt point the red dot housing itself straight ahead.

Edited by Milla

I never use the rifle with the stock position in the first position anyways, feels completely akward to me, so I wasn't that bummed about losing that first position. Plus it uses an uncle mike's QD swivel, and can go from left, center (under the tube) or right, and disconnects in seconds.

Which is great since I can share the same sling (Troy 1-Point sling) between both of my M4s, as well as my other guns.

But for the people who are more poor (myself included) i only have one Rifle :P

But either way dave, either option is good (I just like the all the way collapsed position for cqb). And the sling i have was only 21 dollars and its excellent quality.

Edited by Milla