Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The G36 with sniper grip and bipod at the top of each picture: what hs ye done to the carry handle/rail area? There seems to be somehing unique going on there but the molesting antics of your Aimpoint :P and the angle make it hard to see exactly what!

Sweet G36 Goodness man, if I was to hoard a million variants of any rifle it would be the G36 range, much, much nicer than a bajillion M4s/M16s IMO ;)

Yeah, I took a hack saw to it, removed the iron sights, filed it smooth and then put flip up sights on it. I also used a madbull M4 RIS fix to raise the back section just enough to bring the rear sight to witness through the aimpoint and front sight. It also has a 455mm tightbore and CA HK51 outer barrel.

I posted details of all the mods done to each in the G36 pics thread. I really love me some G36.

Oh, and for batteries, I use a battery sling, the G&P battery stock or put a mini inside the grips. Depends on which one I'm using that day. They all have tight bore barrels and are fully skirmishable.