Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elitesniper: dude, get the Tanaka M1897 if you want a shell ejector, seriously. Takes some fiddling and practice to get it working smoothly and to get used to a clean cycling action but it is insanely more brillianter ( :P ) than the M870, which is, frankly, utter p**s in comparison. Its worth saving up for, everything about (and I mean EVERYTHING) is 100% better than the Maruzen.

The M870 requires some fiddlyness to get it working too, and even when it does it is weaker than a springer if you use any more than 2 BBs. Single shot on an M870 is about the same power as the weakest GBB pistol I have ever seen.

And its horribly plasticy and rattly.

Oh how ghey... M870 am sechs though :( Anywho, have you got any pics of just the m1987? Doesn't matter if they're old, I just want to have a looky :P

I wish I could take photographs that well. All of mine end up either too dark or with too much flash glare.

:(

a small bit of useful advice since i doubt you have an external flash capable of swivel.

if your taking pictures outside. use flash anyway to fill in shadows. unless you want them there.

another is to try to deflect the flash using your hand or paper or mirror. whatever you think works best. bounce it off the cieling or off the wall. trust me. your pictures will come out great everytime and with a bit of character. off the cieling is your best bet if you dont want shadows. try it in light or dark situations. takes a bit of practice too. you might block the light. but if you get it just right. comes out perfect. heres an example of the technique.

picture302tg.jpg

I assume that those ferrets have been properly weaponized. :P

(Otherwise I fear you may have posted that pic in the wrong thread!)

oh... oh ive got you covered.

just give me a moment..

::EDIT::

LOL this is a very old picture of one of my ferrets that died of a common disease among ferrrets unfortunately

noodle7ba5av.jpg

Edited by bluemonkey

Common disease, my second left foot!

It was an enemy biological weapon, I tell ya! Just look at that ferret! He's the spittin' image of a bloody-thirsty, healthy-as-a-horse soldier! There's no way he died of some common disease!

*Cough*

It was an enemy biological weapon, I tell ya! Just look at that ferret! He's the spittin' image of a bloody-thirsty, healthy-as-a-horse soldier! There's no way he died of some common disease!

whatever, Bruce Lee died from asprin, this shows that the mightiest of warriors can die from such small things, may he Rest In Peace