Pictures of your weapon

dude, i thought you invited more people than just me ?

:D

Mate, if you can make it down to Romsey in Hampshire for the 24th then you are more than welcome. Its got the craziest bunch of stuff going on - its turning into a small festival in my goddamn garden :D:lol:

The neighbours are gonna kill me (they can do it afterwards if they have to).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a Bren Airsoft gun?!?!?!

I want one dammit!

Yes there is, but thats not it :P Shoot & Scoot in Scotland do an aluminium BREN, Lee Enfield Mk IV (SMLE), a Sten gun and even a Browning .50 Cal using standard Marui AEG internals. Apparently they are rather good, but not cheap. Not too bad, though, at only about £500 average (about $950 US) I think (from memory, mind you) for a hand-crafted custom aluminium gun!

That one of mine is a restored de-act, 1944 dated and originally damaged from gunfire so its quite an enigmatic piece to own.

That is one of the deliberate mistakes I mentioned earlier.

And yes, Donnie has THE sickest collection in the world, and a chap going by the moniker Crazy4Beat on these forums has a collection to possibly rival even that!

Not that I've been keeping tabs or anything ;) In my defence though I am only 24 years young and I don't own my own company; yet!! I think Donnie runs a Contract Killing agency with all the stuff he has (like a Hummer H2 and a Lotus, for instance!!?!), but then I've probably just been playing blood Money waaaay too much recently :D

Edited by evilhippy

Well no I can't do that I'm afraid, I have more important things to do at this time of year (wait for Winter, though ;) ) but I have got the final, grandiose shots ready to roll, plus some closer views of a couple of parts;

Revolvers -

revolvers1.jpg

Berettas -

berettas1.jpg

Shotguns -

shotguns1.jpg

The Big Lebowski :D -

almosteverythingsmall.jpg

Tried to get full sized version of that (it's biiiig) but damn Photobucket is screwing me about (and I have a premium account!! :lol: ) so if anyone desperately wants it please feel free to email me on : theevilhippy (at) gmail (dot) com

And a B&W one just incase you really want it :) -

almosteverythingBWsmall.jpg

Mucho thanks to Shard, once again, for not only getting at least half of the work done to get them photographed but also for stitching the piccies together for my *albartroth* :D Thanks man!

Edited by evilhippy

Y'know, I was just thinking that this morning when I edited the revolver picture. Seriously!

I also don't have enough different pistols, I mean 12 berettas** and then the revolvers and Glocks and 1911-alikes make the total of different, unique handguns only...well, not enough for my liking, anyway.

Browning Hi-Power should be coming soon to help remedy that :)

**I missed the other M84 beretta (in silver) from the photoshoot for some reason. D'oh!

My MP5K that ive more or less finished

mk2.gif

mk1.gif

TM MP5K

CA Metal Body

CA SEF A3 Grip

King Arms H&K Pro Silencer / Custom packed with silencing Foam

MP5 Low Mount

G&P Aimpoint Replica

G & M Red Laser Sight with pressure switch

CA MP5 Laser Mount

Long Mag with Magpul

Internals

Systema Silent piston head

Systema Polycarb pistion

Systema Cylinder

Systema Oiless bushings/bearings

M100 spring

Thats about it, might not be to everyones taste but i like it :D comments welcome good or bad.

Y'know, I was just thinking that this morning when I edited the revolver picture. Seriously!   

I was being serious, can never have enough revolvers :D :D

And yea you do need to get off your beretta obsession. But hell it isn't like you haven't got any other guns, I can see a broom handel mauser, a luger, a couple of Derringers, a whole heap of 1911 and 2011 which i don't even pretend to be able to tell the difference between and other various nicks and nacks.

However I'm sitting here going "wow nice collection." I think you have good taste in guns,

*cough* double barrel shotgun *cough*.

And then it strikes me; Where in the Sam hell of all that is holy is the vp70? You sir are doing a dishonour to yourself for not having one, I have one and I love it.