Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G&P Colt M4A1 Fixed stock - variations...

upsr16_03.jpg

upsr16_05.jpg

upsr16_07.jpg

upsr16_08.jpg

With 1x30 Royal Red Dot on TM mount base and G&P Thermold / Canadian type magazine

upsr16_10.jpg

With 3-9x40 Bushnell scope on TM mount base, KM Head Slim line silencer and short TM Vietnam type magazine

Edited by UPIR

The M1897 with bayonet - ooooh yeah. like a shotgun isn't `up close and personal` enough already :rocket::D

Thanks all for the comments, most kind of you :)

And yeah, Donnie and I are well aware of the epic scale of each other's arsenals. I have tried to turn it into a competition sooooo many times but he just wont bite :P;):D

Mr EvilHippy.

Nicely done. :D

Is your prokiller bigger than your AUG?

I suggest slatboard (of course) or laying them out in a love heart shape! Really looking forward to these big un piccies.

BTW I know how long it would have taken to lay them out like that - something that shouldnt be done too often if you have a life...

EDIT - if it were a arms race between us I`d hate to think of the money we`d waste - also who`d be the USSR and who`d be USA?

Edited by donnie

Ah my new baby. 30+ rounds per second using a 9.6V battery.

cqb8sh.jpg

sdf7zs.jpg

what 30 rounds a seconds looks like

p10200458da.jpg

g&p metal body

reinforced gearbox

ultrahigh speed gear set (pheonix)

systema high speed motor

metal carry handle

delta force front end set (733)

prime stock housing a 9.6v 3300mah battery

G27 Pistol Grip.

systema wiring

tight bore and aftermarket hop unit

systema bore up kit

systema piston

Problem is finding mags that will keep up with her :(

Edit: I forgot to mention that she shoots at 300fps on the dot.

Edited by Deepeyes

Well Trigger_Happy, that is PRECISELY why I have bought large numbers of stock guns instead of tweaking the hell out of the ones I've got - yet :) I should have enough airsoft to go round for years to come after the ban as they can all be upgraded to the nines ;) I is as cunning as a fox who recently graduated from the university of cunning with a first degree in the art of cunning ....etc etc Ad Blackaddeatum.

Donnie I too would be quite scared, and yeah we know exactly how time consuming that can be. Dave (Shard) came to my gaff yesterday morning and we got them all from the lounge to the garden arranged and photographed them, and doing the boxing & unboxing and getting them upstairs when we'd finished as well it only took around 3.5 hours, but we were charging at it like mad and got the layout done from the off, made it up as I took the first gun out there and it worked well enough.

Yes, that gun (actually the Gigant Neo, but I shouldn't say that as most people rip your face off for owning up to possessing one :lol: ) is bigger than, well, anything less than a rifle or fullsize assault rifle :D Its the pimp daddy pistola king!!

You would be the USA and I would be the USSR, if only because inevitably your collection would triumph (it is actually more extensive [and comprehensive] than my `little lot` at the end of the day, and also your mirrors the USA so well with the supreme custom glory of some of the constituents!! Nonetheless we would both end up penniless :D -and unbelievably smug)

Here's to another 90-odd!! :vodka:

Trench shotty is friggin' awesome, as I said right here http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=65053 its the best airsoft shotgun overall - but still it uses shells and a shell catcher hasn't been made for it yet (AFAIK).

Plus its so well made and finished you just would not want any of those nasty boys down the local site getting mud on her ;) Then again, I have taken their K98 out before so maybe its something I can learn to do :D

EDIT: the bayonet is lovely, lovely lovely luvverleyness, but its cheap-*albatross* monkey-metal and has a very slight bend in it (no, I didn't throw it at anything like I do with every other knife I get). If treated properly (i.e. not dropped, plied, or otherwise tested for strength!) it will look great and perfectly compliment the shottie.

I still await the sling and cheekpad, both with integral shell loops, from Peter at GnG. I swear they are doing something funny over at GnG lately, I've placed 2 out of the 3 most recent orders at Airsoft Global and the service and response has been far, far better...

Edited by evilhippy

I...I...I don't know what to say Hippy, i knew you had a lot of guns, but that is just insane.

On a note we need more pictures of the sawn off (Yes i will keep badgering you for them :D ). Also you better hope that there wasn't a new helicopter flying about when you had them there, otherwise you'll have 30 police men in your bed room in the middle of the night (ohh err sailor)

Well with the trains going past less than 40 feet from the house, and me wandering about in the garden (about 60 feet from the train's windows) every summer without a shirt on carrying various machineguns (topless, heavily tattooed men carrying rifles tend to have an impression on people :D ) I'm amazed there haven't been a whole series of police raids on my gaff!!

The house isn't flagged (AFAIK :lol: ) and literally hundreds of people potentially have seen the silliness from the trains. There's like nothing in the way, the fence is 5-feet high but the embankment is 12 feet off the ground!! :rofl:

Edit: (how many farking edits am I doing today?!) yes yes, the sawn-off will be displayed in all its glory soon enough :D I really wanted to wait until I had the pair though, and with this BBQ I'm running costing over £500 I can't afford any 'softingness for a few weeks.

Edited by evilhippy
Classic Army M15A4 CQB  :D

+ CA High-Silicone Switch Assembly for Handguard

+ Upgraded to around 405-410fps

+ G&P AN/PEQII Battery Case w/ 9.6v 3300mAh Battery

+ G&P Aimpoint Red-Dot Replica. w/ Canti-Lever Mount.

+ Dean Low Resistance Connectors ( Instead of Tamiya )

DSC03701.jpg

Is that my (your) new G&P battery box?

lol i wish mine was wired to the rear rather than the front :P

I love it. Is that the G&P CQBR?

Nevermind. I see that in the armalite thread you said it is. Also, that RICO looks teh sechs on that gun.

I love CQBRs... maybe I'll get one sometime.

Edited by stevorob