Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<SNIP>

I'm loving this new gear so much, I can't stand it. Oh and my hydration is coming along good. I drank 2L of water today, and it all comes out clear as can be. No details necessary. I'll try to drink another 2L during school tomorrow, and then drink as much water as I can sitting around a nice fire tomorrow night, while you all are sitting at home browsing arnies.

You need to drink more if you're going to try and ... pre-hyrdate? is that the word? you're supposed to drink 2L of water each day normally, so try upping it to 3L today. then when you're on the op, just drink whenever you're not moving/shooting/dieing/hiding/etc.

Edited by Tinkerbell

Well I guess 2L is to stay perfectly hydrated, to pee clear. Haha I even had to force that down. I'll try to drink all I can today. Got til 12 noon tomorrow to prepare, then it all starts.

The dump pouch is CTD. Not sure on the exact color, it matches my multicam perfectly.

ironically, it is possible to drink too much water and suffer water poisoning

Yes, if you drink to much water you wash the salt outa your body, and then have a stroke, or something along those lines. Its very bad.

Met a runner who this happened to, she was paralised down one side and had to teach herself to walk &talk again.

Yup, they were steel toe. :D After I came back from our last game, I realized the industrial boots wouldn't work. I really like my new Magnum's, and will give them a test drive tomorrow. ;)

Edited by 101matt1

I'm going to try to gather up some pictures of me and my gear from this weekends Op ASAP...but my loadout worked amazing, every single pouch was practically busting at its seams. Id imagine it had to way at least 80 lbs. Me and most of my teammates painted our faces too, we all just looked crazy. Multicam wearers played the part of the US Forces, there were 3 fireteams.

We had so many people scared of us because of our mass amounts of gear, all day they kept going, "Watch out at night for the US, I hear they have nightvision" and all kinds of stuff. We ambushed so many people throughout the game they were just plain scared.

Now let me go get some pix of my camera. We were loading up in this huge gym thing, with all the people in there it looked like an Airborne division loading up in a hanger before a drop. Too cool.