Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the Noveske Flash-Hiders for real steel...

mainly seen on SBRs (Short Barreled Rifles) because:

1) they redirect muzzle blast foward instead of to the sides. which is advantageous in CQB because you don't want hitting your buddies with blast when you shoot.

2) they create greater back-pressure to improve cycling reliability, which is a common problem among SBRs (unless of course you have one of those new-fangled piston-driven M4s)

for airsoft, they just look cool

The original gun didnt come with it, I bought the gun as a broken gun with that body for $150 so i didnt particularly care, I have yet to do a parts order for it as im a college student now which automaticly makes me poor, so well see what else ill add this summer =)

Question: On a Free floating RAS is the upper rail at the same height as the rail on the upper recevier? Because looking at some photos it looks like the upper rail on some RAS are lower then the rail on the upper recevier or am I just seeing wrong?

Thanks

Edited by The_End
Question: On a Free floating RAS is the upper rail at the same height as the rail on the upper recevier? Because looking at some photos it looks like the upper rail on some RAS are lower then the rail on the upper recevier or am I just seeing wrong?

Thanks

Its approx 1mm lower on mine, barely noticable. Might be more on other m4s (ics etc) but im not sure.