New Marui AEG !

airsoft-collector

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrot already makes a Type89 conversion kit for the Marui Version2 gear box. Although I like the look of it, I don't think it's a very popular model, even in Japan. They also made a rather nice FN-FAL conversion kit, which is now a bit harder to find. Both were about $200.

Hey FarEast, they called it the Hatchi-Kyu-Aru Buddy (89R Buddy)!!! :D

Is it just me, or does that look like a possible SCAR-L/H conversion kit base?

Maybe just you. The SCAR-L is a more FNC Style:

Great collection of pics of a Naval Armory of SCAR's

wait wait... it's turned into a non-boy L85a1 now? (by rumour then)

Well this specifc gun was developed and shipped to the JGSDF (Japanese Army) in small quantities, for training purposes back in 2004 before the M14 shipped and the "rumors" of the TM Full Size L85.

It'd take a bit of work, but it does look like it.

Am i also the only one that thinks it looks kinda like a normal G3? Not the SG1, but the old ones that marui used to make...

Well i already have my ticket for this guys, and the batteries on the camera are charging.

I have a press ticket for the Saturday opening on the 21st so I should be able to get some shots of the 1911,Type 89  and also the rumoured non-boys L85A? but we shall see.

Yes! Nice one FarEast, it'l be good to get some news about that TM l85 :P

Guys,

The L85 was never mentioned to be a boy’s size. It just appeared in the section, no facts where given by TM if the L85 was going to be 'Boys' or a Replica, Just like some of the newer releases where shown in the Springer version of the handguns yet were released as Gas Blow Backs....... I will quote what the PR guy at TM said

"We placed the silhouettes of the future releases in places where they would fit in the catalogue without disrupting the layout of the weapons already available"

No other FACTS are available on the future releases, apart from the FACTS that they are on the drawing boards and will eventually make it on to the shelves.

Carrot already makes a Type89 conversion kit for the Marui Version2 gear box. Although I like the look of it, I don't think it's a very popular model, even in Japan. They also made a rather nice FN-FAL conversion kit, which is now a bit harder to find. Both were about $200.

Hey FarEast, they called it the Hatchi-Kyu-Aru Buddy (89R Buddy)!!!  :D

Ok the kit in Japan was not popular in Japan due to the price and availability, also the fact that has been well known since the M14 that the Type 86 Rifle would be the next out, so Japanese collectors and players held off for this replica.

This weapon will be exactly the same as the real steal version (It is not know what the materials will be until the show but it is rumoured to be the first metal bodied weapon by TM) as TM has secured the rights with MHI who manufacture this weapon here in Japan for the JSDF.

It is called the "Buddy" as this is it's nickname in the Japanese SDF and Coast Guard.

Ok the kit in Japan was not popular in Japan due to the price and availability, also the fact that has been well known since the M14 that the Type 86 Rifle would be the next out, so Japanese collectors and players held off for this replica.

This weapon will be exactly the same as the real steal version (It is not know what the materials will be until the show but it is rumoured to be the first metal bodied weapon by TM) as TM has secured the rights with MHI who manufacture this weapon here in Japan for the JSDF.

It is called the "Buddy" as this is it's nickname in the Japanese SDF and Coast Guard.

Shouldn't the M14 or VSR10 be considered the first "metal bodied" airsoft guns from TM? Both have metal recievers, which makes them metal bodied....

Shouldn't the M14 or VSR10 be considered the first "metal bodied" airsoft guns from TM?  Both have metal recievers, which makes them metal bodied....

I guess that depends on ones definition of "metal bodied". Personally, while they do indeed have metal receivers, the bodies are plastic so I wouldn't consider them "metal bodied". To each his own I guess :)

Guys,

The L85 was never mentioned to be a boy’s size. It just appeared in the section, no facts where given by TM if the L85 was going to be 'Boys' or a Replica, Just like some of the newer releases where shown in the Springer version of the handguns yet were released as Gas Blow Backs....... I will quote what the PR guy at TM said

"We placed the silhouettes of the future releases in places where they would fit in the catalogue without disrupting the layout of the weapons already available"

No other FACTS are available on the future releases, apart from the FACTS that they are on the drawing boards and will eventually make it on to the shelves.

wicked !

Archived