Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@milla-

Move the gas block under the ras, or just take it off if you dont care for realism

and get a Mean fashidder and, bam recce rifle...

I want a Noveske flash hider, the Krinkov, i need money first Also I know i have to move the gas block under the RAS but im so lazy to file down the metal tube lol.

Also Dihindo is that the A&K S-sytem?

Edited by Milla
a buddy of mine made that for me...

Thanx meng!!! Looks like I need to find instructions on how to make it...

:D It is a nice weapon indeed.

As for the Minigun, I have to agree, I'm already intimidated and it is only a picture... hehehe

Cheers!

Edited by Romeo98

better air seal, better accuracy, almost the same FPS, more accessories, and the classic TM reliability.

Now you can look at it and say,

oh well it has a plastic body

no "reinforced" internals

but in reality if you hold one you'll be surpised at the sturdiness and overall feel of it. Plus I think CA's claims and hype about having upgraded reinforced internals is overrated.

better air seal, better accuracy, almost the same FPS, more accessories, and the classic TM reliability. 

Now you can look at it and say,

oh well it has a plastic body

no "reinforced" internals

but in reality if you hold one you'll be surpised at the sturdiness and overall feel of it.  Plus I think CA's claims and hype about having upgraded reinforced internals is overrated.

lol maybe the new TM bodies, because the old ones were bad, i dove down with my M4 and cracked the thing in half. I just replaced my CA motor with a TM one, and now it sounds a lot more like a TM.

Edited by Milla

Holy *fruitcage* ing *beep*: Crenna - you have a Vulcan Minigun?? :o:D :D I'm surprised there aren't more people with trouser malfunctions, I guess I missed the thread where you first mentioned it...

Damn. I was toying with the idea of using some of the proceeds from my collection's sale (subtle hint, plug, etc. ;) ) to get one, but its £3000 I could better use elsewhere :):(:)

evilhippy, there just CAN'T be a better way to use £3000 than spend it on M134. You'll get a big piece of metal that is so uncomfortable to carry that it makes you wish you had instead bought few dozens of stock Marui AEGs... but the way it looks... makes it worth the pain.

And as for bleeding... I now understand much better why Jesse had no time. Cause all your times goes to keeping this thing up. When you hold this thing, you've got to ask yourself one question: what the hell were those people thinking when they decided to use a hend-held Minigun in jungle.

Edited by Crenna