Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't hold your breath, Systema has kind of stopped improving their product for a while now, with the 6.04 barrel being one of those "hey wouldn't it be cool if we pulled our head's out of our asses" kind of realization on a company wide level.

Thanks for the correction, Titleist. I always get those two confused.

And you're right about Systema's seeming inability to make a business decision to support a wider market (airsoft vs. MIL/LE?). For the $$$ they asked for the PTW, you'd think it would be built to supersede most competitions.

BTW, how's the new super-duper motion pic camera you have? Is it doll'ed up for high speed filming as well? Would be nice to see some actions on that bad boy!

Just a correction, that's not a TA01 NSN, the NSN has the iron sights, that's just be the TA01.

Edited by sgtHanzo
Hanzo, thats exactly how I want my M4 to look. Except with the ACOG on a flat top.

@CrunchyBunny -- Mounting the Acog to the carrying handle is more of a personal preference. You'd rarely see servicemen/women take advantage of this feature, but it's a configuration that has worked very well for me.

Thanks for the correction, Titleist.  I always get those two confused.

BTW, how's the new super-duper motion pic camera you have?  Is it doll'ed up for high speed filming as well?  Would be nice to see some actions on that bad boy!

Funny you ask: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...dpost&p=1305650

Some pics of the finished "for now" setup. I'm going to go to the university and try out my new 4x4 filters, so I'll post some footage later on, nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid. Lack of airsoft games is the problem.

Funny you ask: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...dpost&p=1305650

Some pics of the finished "for now" setup. I'm going to go to the university and try out my new 4x4 filters, so I'll post some footage later on, nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid. Lack of airsoft games is the problem.

That is such a sweet load out. What an eye candy! *drooling* I hope the performance doesn't disappoint you. I can almost see a "Tom Weber" style (

) airsoft marketing video coming out of that beauty!
That is such a sweet load out.  What an eye candy! *drooling*  I hope the performance doesn't disappoint you.  I can almost see a "Tom Weber" style (
) airsoft marketing video coming out of that beauty!

Thanks man, yeah it's a real performer, in fact it's image quality is comparable to cameras in the 50-75K range, and it's only about 6.5K, so that says a lot. In fact this model camera was used on the film Letters from Iwo Jima, so it can do cinema grade work.

My goal from the beginging was to further my abilities as a designer and director, but I want to use those skills to capture airsoft games, even videos from games like Irene look like bushleague ######, so I want to help change that. I'll keep you posted.

@CrunchyBunny -- Mounting the Acog to the carrying handle is more of a personal preference. You'd rarely see servicemen/women take advantage of this feature, but it's a configuration that has worked very well for me.

Well, it's not my cup of tea but if you like it, then whatever :)