• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update on the "MP-36"

dsc05481uv6.jpg

My mate ended up taking off the top rail since it proved to be too hard to reliably keep on straight. As for the stock, he managed to break it on a plant during a game. (don't ask, don't know how he managed to do that)

And today he got his KJW P226, first thing he does with it is put on a USP match barrel weight....

dsc05488pk7.jpg

yea...

dsc05489ng2.jpg

Dont encourage him Donnie, he doesnt need to be :lol:

Nice looking m15 you have there skyler8158, non ris mounted 203's are the only way to go imo.

Agreed, I can't stand the RIS versions.

Here's a quick write up and some more pics of mine from another thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=75342

My new Tokyo Marui M4a1 v2, OD magpuls, and TM M16/M4 standards. Also shown it my Tokyo Marui Hi-capa 5.1 w/ extra magazine (TM of course). HERE are some more pictures of my TM m4. When I upload the rest of the pictures I took I will post my photobucket account in my signature.

DSC05547.jpg

DSC05549.jpg

Finally was able to get the camera working so I took these

old Gen 1 CA M15A4, freshly cleaned up and still fires great. :D It has a Hurricane carrying handle with a King Arms red dot.

Picture047.jpg

well I had some multicam fabric laying around and decided to do something nutty, sniped off a strip and wrapped up the CA, yea it looks goofy, but I wonder if it work this way rather than painting the weapon?

Picture048.jpg