Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tell me about it, his latest order cost about the same as the mgs duelies :o

EDIT, and no, the gali isn't really my thing, just my opinion tho, lots of people don't like my guns lol

opinions be nothing, except yours, which counts for everything

(i like what i just said there, made me sound quite intellectual and at the same time very "deep)"

(still at the same time, i look at the clock and say "*fruitcage*, i have to go to sleep, get up, shave, shower, all in 3 hours")

thus, in the space of a minute, i have proved i am both a complete genius, yet an utter moron, talk about your uber leet contradictions right there :P

Edited by phoenix360mute
Rocks my socks. How did you make it if I can ask?

The Galil is the old FTC gas powered Galil. I filled in some of the screw holes, sanded back the dark varnished wood grips and gave the whole thing a worn looking paint job. Apart from that it's just a straight FTC galil.

Why did you go for the G&G May I ask? I'm just wondering if the G&G SOC16 might be a worthy purchase - I guess this is one of the new improved/fixed M14s that G&G have properly sorted out?

I went with G&G because i found it used on ebay for 270 dollars :P

And the guy replaced the motor and gears which i hear are 2 big G&G problems.

And yeah paradig, i'm gonna do a DMR. Now sure if i should paint the stock or not and if i do what color to do it.. My M4 is pretty much for my grunt/ MARSOC load out.