Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Titlelist,

Very nice photography on that PGC kit. The finish is just sexy.

Did you fit the kit yourself or have it done professionally?

If you did fit it yourself, any filing necessary or was it a drop-in?

I fit it myself, and no the gun is not drop in, to make all the parts work smoothly will require some sanding and filing.

:huh:

Color me ignorant, but what's so special about the 553?

EDIT: And does it mean that 552s are now more affordable?

First of all, we are all ignorant...there is no one on earth who knows everything about sights or weapons...those that say they do are typically tools. We learn something new everyday...I just fingered a chick on her period :)

The 553 uses a Rev F clear reticle...it also uses CR123 batteries making it shorter than the 552 so it gives you a bit more rail space on top. Also another thing I noticed was everything inside was blacked out and you don't get a red glow that the 552 sometimes gives off (not that the 552 glows in the dark...it really doesn't, but I noticed the 553 was much much darker). Also, the mount is higher so you don't need to get a riser.

Your point is *what* exactly?  :huh:

:geek:

Basically, you learn something new everyday and no one is an expert at anything. I met this chick the other night who said her clit gets sensitive when she's on her period (I would say she was a 7, given that 10 is Elisha Cuthbert). Another thing I learned was that apparently this is not the case for all chicks on the rag...some get really cun t while others are cun t 24x7x365. I knew this one chick who would cry hystrically when she was on the rag. Anyways, another thing I learned was that chicks typically own 3 types of underwear...kind of like having a shot gun, sub gun, and rifle. The kind they wear when their on the rag (which resembles something like your grandma would wear or boxers), your regular (which resembles something like cotton panties you see on Victoria Secrets catalog that you beat off to) and your getting laid underwear (which resembles something like lingerie you see on Fredericks catalog that you beat off to). So anyway I called BS...and on behalf of all dudes I decided to investigate...apparently she wasn't kidding. Ofcourse, my hand looked like I murdered someone but f-it...better then getting menstruation all of your d ick. Also, appraently all that ###### that leaks out of ###### isn't really blood...it's menstruation!!! :) :) :)

DSCF0059.jpg

Basically, you learn something new everyday and no one is an expert at anything. I met this chick the other night who said her clit gets sensitive when she's on her period (I would say she was a 7, given that 10 is Elisha Cuthbert). Another thing I learned was that apparently this is not the case for all chicks on the rag...some get really cun t while others are cun t 24x7x365. I knew this one chick who would cry hystrically when she was on the rag. Anyways, another thing I learned was that chicks typically own 3 types of underwear...kind of like having a shot gun, sub gun, and rifle. The kind they wear when their on the rag (which resembles something like your grandma would wear or boxers), your regular (which resembles something like cotton panties you see on Victoria Secrets catalog that you beat off to) and your getting laid underwear (which resembles something like lingerie you see on Fredericks catalog that you beat off to). So anyway I called BS...and on behalf of all dudes I decided to investigate...apparently she wasn't kidding. Ofcourse, my hand looked like I murdered someone but f-it...better then getting menstruation all of your d ick. Also, appraently all that ###### that leaks out of ###### isn't really blood...it's menstruation!!! :) :) :)

Okay, to lighten up the awkwardness

THAT REMINDS ME OF STEPHEN LYNCH'S "Down to the Old Pub Instead"

HELLA FUNNY SONG

Edited by boosterboy
Its a G&P M4 commando

Nice. Not a fan of M4's usually, but there's something about that.

L85 is made by HK?

Nope ;)

SA80s were upgraded by HK as part of their midlife enhancement program.

Plus they now have HK trades all over them.

Darkchild

nice HK collection there ! :D

Athankyoumuchly :)

Edited by dannyboy
Yes it is, it's also horribly overpriced. If you wait 6 months to a year it'll be MUCH cheaper. EO isn't producing them in bulk yet so retailers are JACKING the price up. It'd be silly to buy one now.

i got mine for $500USD.

to be honest, i think it is quite reasonable.

besides i hate carrying 2 types of batteries at the same time.

That's the only solution to solve the problems. :P

Also, i want one so bad, can't wait for 6 months. :D

Edited by 6ft4