Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes - I particularly like the "about to fall to pieces like Harold Lloyds car" look hes got going on with the whole gun but in particular that sturdy looking box mag :rolleyes:

rofl! i just snarfed my drink! :D

But in a reality situation, who cares if the EOtech looks like ###### on an MP5, if your in it for real, than why not have the best of both worlds? Go with what works, ya know.

Also Hauk, if your like me, and you dont want to open a gearbox of a brand new gun by VFC which is suppose to be awesome and rrewire it its stupid they did that. Crane stocks are the new wave. I hate PEQ boxes and im not skilled to do a rewire job myself, and i dont think i should have to pay more money to get a HK 416 wired to the rear ya know?

Edited by Milla
Also Hauk, if your like me, and you dont want to open a gearbox of a brand new gun by VFC which is suppose to be awesome and rrewire it its stupid they did that. Crane stocks are the new wave. I hate PEQ boxes and im not skilled to do a rewire job myself, and i dont think i should have to pay more money to get a HK 416 wired to the rear ya know?

Exactly, those PEQ boxes ruin the HK416 'look', and they definitely should have rewired it to the rear. If HurricanE can do it, why can't VFC?

Hauk

lol just wanted to see everybodys reaction on my mp5....

EO-tech does looks weird on my MP5....

but it works better than reflex sight i had....

SOCOM silencer...

lol.... yea i know i have to get rid of it but it has seniority...

its like 6 years old :) .... i cant through it away....

MP5 Box Mag.....

hey people... it works.....the plexiglass took a shot from 500 fps already....

even if it breaks i can fix it in minutes.....

its the thin plexiglass you can find at your your local home depot....

and i cant argue with how much rounds the thing holds.....

feeds perfectly....just that you have to wind the thing "alot" :D

its not everyday u see a MP5 with a box magazine....