Pictures Of Your Weapon

i got mine for $500USD.

to be honest, i think it is quite reasonable.

besides i hate carrying 2 types of batteries at the same time.

That's the only solution to solve the problems. :P

Also, i want one so bad, can't wait for 6 months. :D

The problem is that no one has made a good or even coherent argument why you can get a 552 for 330-350 dollars but the 553 is almost 200 dollars more. Oooh it has arms mount rings, umm, okay that's worth 200 dollars? Sorry, not worth it, even considering aftermarket mounts. I'll get a tan 553 when the VFC SCAR comes out, but by then you WILL see these dropping in price.

This WILL come down in price, it's being scalped because it's a hard to get item, honestly I think you're paying for gucci factor here, not a serious upgrade in optics. And YES I did handle one of these before, and NO I don't think it's at all better on the range than a 5xx

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm.... I was bored, soooo! :P

DSC05638.jpg

CA M15A4 CQB

- G&P AN/PEQ2 9.6v 3300mAh battery case

- CA QD Silencer

- Tight Bore 455mm

- uhh and a Magpul :mellow:

• Izod Micro Tech Fleece

• American Eagle Cargos

roflmao!! :rolleyes:

I forgot, was there some rule about these types of pictures.. gah I can't member, plz delete if so!

Edited by Ryan-John

How does the Hurricane kit work out for you, i noticed some people have complaints about the stock being wobbly

Nice Armalite there Ryan_John

Titleist that almost makes me want a 1911, then i remind myself that Hk doesnt make it, so i compromise and put it as my background. Nice Gun

Edited by Azulsky
i got mine for $500USD.

to be honest, i think it is quite reasonable.

besides i hate carrying 2 types of batteries at the same time.

That's the only solution to solve the problems. :P

Also, i want one so bad, can't wait for 6 months. :D

I think I may need to get one soon. A tan one would go so nicely with the fall season :D

The problem is that no one has made a good or even coherent argument why you can get a 552 for 330-350 dollars but the 553 is almost 200 dollars more. Oooh it has arms mount rings, umm, okay that's worth 200 dollars? Sorry, not worth it, even considering aftermarket mounts. I'll get a tan 553 when the VFC SCAR comes out, but by then you WILL see these dropping in price.

This WILL come down in price, it's being scalped because it's a hard to get item, honestly I think you're paying for gucci factor here, not a serious upgrade in optics. And YES I did handle one of these before, and NO I don't think it's at all better on the range than a 5xx

I am still keeping my 552 becoz i bought the 552 under $300.

I know i can't able to buy another in the same price.

552 takes alitte bit more spaces when i have to mount my Aimpoint 3X and PVS14 on the same top rail. Also, the 552 is alittle bit lower when i mount my aimpoint 3X in the back. 553 is perfect matching with the Aimpoint 3X.

To be honest, the main reasons i bought the 553 are it uses the CR123A batteries and the length is between the 551 and 552. I don't really care about the arms mount rings at all. Since i don't keep taking it off and putting it on much. i just treat the arms mount as a bonus.

Here are the height comparision pics between 552 & 553

67303865.nCBjGhBc.DSC03350.JPG

67303866.zt8d3nAT.DSC03351.JPG

67303867.mK7j0uxd.DSC03352.JPG

67303868.nAlIxroy.DSC03353.JPG

67303869.MYg4QoDv.DSC03354.JPG

67303870.FIeRiwfn.DSC03355.JPG

Edited by 6ft4

Nah I hear you, it's just that there's nothing that warrants it being 500+ dollars for the 553 other than the fact that retailers are having a HARD time getting them in so they're jacking the price WAY up. Again, you WILL see these for under 400 or lower within a year as stock levels off. EO just can't produce them fast enough for retailers to set the price at a reasonable level. Again it takes CR123As, neat, higher mount, neat. But until it offers something SERIOUSLY different than the 552 it's overpriced. I mean, cool scope, I'll get a TAN one when the SCAR-L is released, but by then the price won't be as insane.

I am still keeping my 552 becoz i bought the 552 under $300.

I know i can't able to buy another in the same price.

552 takes alitte bit more spaces when i have to mount my Aimpoint 3X and PVS14 on the same top rail. Also, the 552 is alittle bit lower when i mount my aimpoint 3X in the back. 553 is perfect matching with the Aimpoint 3X.

To be honest, the main reasons i bought the 553 are it uses the CR123A batteries and the length is between the 551 and 552. I don't really care about the arms mount rings at all. Since i don't keep taking it off and putting it on much. i just treat the arms mount as a bonus.

Here are the height comparision pics between 552 & 553

What sucks is the VFC one isnt wired to the rear for a crane stock. Just a PEQ 2

Yeah also I like this kits cause hte US version of the VFC HK416 will not have the HK logo. The stock s fine, it is a little wobbly but nothing I'll complain about. if it bothers you that much I think you can solve it with a different buffer tube.

Yes that is a Progear box,.... it sucks... ate pistons like crazy and it doesn't like any pistons except the PGC and CA. I never could get it to work perfect. HOp-up was aweful too. But it was easy to take apart, but I think there is a basic design somewhere.