Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO Buying guns that don't shoot is like drinking decaf coffee. Why bother?

For the interest in the object as a whole, the aesthetics, the engineering, the history behind it, that smell of 50-60 year old packing grease, that thing/buzz you just can't describe to anyone except those of a similar mindset.

Anyway, especially so when you can't own live firing guns in a particular country, let alone full auto and you want an MG42, MP44 etc.

and my ca m15a4 rifle with guarder elcan

jackanime12.gif

A POX On your firstborn! - Alright, maybe not a "pox" per se, how about a lot of hiccups? jack_new_anime13.gif

How do you like the Guarder version? I'm saving up to get one of these, and I'm looking for feedback so I buy the right one.

it has exellent optics but the ritcule is sometimes unclear , but i'm pretty satisfied of it and i paid 100 euro's with shipping costs included from ehobbyasia so if you are getting one i suggest you to get it from that shop ( fast shipping and low prices) and i want to add that i find the samurai one too expensive for me , but that is just my honest opinion