Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow very very nice stuff.  Good choice on the VFC silencer too, I believe you have it upside down though.

Does your silencer spin freely when you have it locked on?

Ow really? I thought the latch had to face down... But you're absolutely right! I checked it on the KAC webbie :unsure::P

kitlist anyone?

-G&P M4A1

-G&P Knight's 600m flip-up replica

-G&P Vertical foregrip

-CA RIS

-Phantom flashhider

-EOTech 512

-Magpul railpanel

-Star L PEQ2

-Surefire M900A

-Surefire M962XM07 met FM16 Blue filter

-WA M1911A1 Gov't model

-BHI Lanyard

-WA Kimber Marine SOC

-Surefire X200

-MS2000 strobe

-G&P M4 CQB/R

-Surefire M900A

-VFC KAC QD 2006 silencer

-Knight's replica 600m flip up rear sight

-G&P aimpoint replica

-KSC MK23 met MK23 SOCOM silencer

The old ones used one spring, the new one uses two. Solved the back pressure on the BB problem.

If you find theyre not feeding, try pushing them up into the magwell. If they feed then you need to bend the piece of metal above the hole cut in the mag. This will enable it to lock in better. Mine feed perfect now.

The old ones used one spring, the new one uses two. Solved the back pressure on the BB problem.

If you find theyre not feeding, try pushing them up into the magwell. If they feed then you need to bend the piece of metal above the hole cut in the mag. This will enable it to lock in better. Mine feed perfect now.

This man speaks the truth :D

That's not the problem, it's the BB follower jamming.