Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it in simple terms. It would be like putting an H&K grip on your SR-15.

Great, now I have to scrape my eyes out with a spork.

After reviewing the WGC custom guns, I'm very tempted to get the M4/m203 (retractable stock). Now to acquire me some monehs.

it am finally finished !1!

well, the basic setup that is, i'm still exploring a grenadier and marksman setup :P

will take some better pics this weekend when i get my digital camera back :)

DSC00026sm.JPG

DSC00022sm.JPG

and yes, thats a front sight that's "to high" and OD on a black rifle, just to ###### off my fellow KAC heads :P;)

Edited by sturgis

how do you know? is it red? According to tgrillo there is no problem with the tappet plate, but the problem is within the air nozzle and tappet plate spring. The nozzle is a very tight fit and causes pressure in the area where it sits, the tappet plate spring is much to stiff and strong. All those factors...according to tgrillo...cause those tappet plate breaks everyone reads about.

Yah. The thing is that the tappet plate and gears have to exist together, so installing a guarder tappet and G&P gears will snap your brand new guarder tappet.

Just buy a new air nozzle, and maybe cylinder head to be safe.

Yea if you want to use an aftermarket tappet plate do what this guy says;

"A few minutes with a Dremel to the fin of the tappet plate and you can use any brand you like. Alternatively, you can modify the sector gear to allow any kind of tappet plates to be used, but it's not reversible and will prevent you from using G&P tappet plates." - sale

tek spec have you got any more pics of your MRE set up cos its looking pretty nice?

also have u got the entire king arms mre front set with the new outer barrel or did you get it to fit over your original CA outer barrel?

edit: i'm assuming its the KA outer barrel as you have the flip sight?

cheers

chris

Edited by christhesecond
tek spec have you got any more pics of your MRE set up cos its looking pretty nice?

also have u got the entire king arms mre front set with the new outer barrel or did you get it to fit over your original CA outer barrel?

edit: i'm assuming its the KA outer barrel as you have the flip sight?

cheers

chris

I got the whole kit (outer barrel, Flip up sight etc)

Only other pic ive got is this, my camera isnt to good (sony cybershot 3.2mp, outdated i guess).

m42il8.gif