Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of my pet project. I have been working on it as i find good deals on stuff, and when i have the time. it still needs full internals, a screw on silencer, and id like to give it a metal body. Possibly a new handguard too. :)

DSC03456.jpg

EDIT --- FHairsoft1, nice gun you have there. :) i especially like the full length ris, and the flash hider sitting close to the front site. Looks really good. :)

Edited by ferretkiller

I really cant make my mind up about if I like that or not.

All the parts are cool but together it just seem quite right. It'd probably look a little better with a slightly shorter supressor or slightly longer rail set.

I really like those rail covers tho, you dont seem to see many of those around. I have a question about them tho, can you use the small sections without an anchor piece?

This is kind of my pet project. I have been working on it as i find good deals on stuff, and when i have the time. it still needs full internals, a screw on silencer, and id like to give it a metal body. Possibly a new handguard too. :)

DSC03456.jpg

EDIT --- FHairsoft1, nice gun you have there. :) i especially like the full length ris, and the flash hider sitting close to the front site. Looks really good. :)

Nice start to a project, I suggest getting a free-floating rail handguard. I'll post one of mine soon in OD.

Nice start to a project, I suggest getting a free-floating rail handguard. I'll post one of mine soon in OD.

Thanks,

Though i may not get the free floating handguard. I need to have a place to keep the battery. Plus i kind of like the plain looks of the non railed one. Though i have been looking at the C33.

Id still love to see some pics of yours however. Since this is just a gun i am messin with i dont have too detailed of a plan and if i see something that really catches my eye i may go that way too. :)

Edited by ferretkiller

@MERCILESSPIT, Thanks man unique is the name of the game with this gun. Hopefully it will be fun to play with too. :)

Hey ferret killer,what ris you got on that work of art?

It is just a bolt on rail that attaches through the holes in the bottom.

Truth be told i got this gun in a trade. I traded 1 working TM for a TM aug and this broken SRC, I have just been having fun with it. Once it is finished there wont be too much SRC left i think.

I do have a nice FF RAS, but it is for another more serious project. :)

DSC03266.jpg

Edited by ferretkiller

Hey tom lawson, nice to know you like my gun, the outer barrel is a two piece barrel that came with the gun, I just removed the front part and screwed on the suppressor. I'm a fan of folding stocks, thats why I bought the riffle but the new magpul UBR does look tempting.

Edited by suicidalsnowman

I'm terribly sorry for asking a question in a picture thread, but I need my fellow ArmaPeople to help me out... :D

m203setupqo9.jpg

Ok, what M203 setup might that be? That's the first time I've seen it...

And do you know if any airsoft companies replicate heavy barrels?

And isn't that rear sight made by LaRue?

Thanks to y'all.

-Vic