Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a l337 way to apply magpuls now?  :rolleyes:

Not if you use hicaps like me :(

Oh well I'll just have to console my self with the fact I can carry 3000+ in mags and wont get wankers cramp from relaoding midcaps with a speedloader :P

sell me the rear sight!! lol :D

nice gun whats with the stock though?

You can get those sights for around $20ish from rsov

With the stock I'm guessing you mean the cable tie my guess would be to stop him accidentily catching the adjuster and moving the stock or at worst case the stock coming off.

I havn't seen a RS well used AR for a long time so I can't show if scratches on the shell deflector are normal.

The cartridge casings themselves usually leave a nice copper mark on the deflector, but with hard-use rifles you're gonna scratch that area anyways from normal wear. Hell it sticks out enough

I'm trying to get this thing looking "worn in"/"worn out" as possible. I love the look of a nice used m16. I can't figure out how to get some good scuff marks on the real round outline that is above the magwell, steel wool wont get it like that. I need to wear out the front sights and flash hider a bit more too.

Before anybody says it, I am missing 1 carry handle knob, and the set screw to hold the windage knob in place. The 100mph tape on the front is to keep the handguard clamped shut, for some reason there is a tiny gap in the front, and it bugs the hell out of me. Front sling mount is tied up w/ 550 so it doesn't rattle.

I'm trying to get this thing looking "worn in"/"worn out" as possible. I love the look of a nice used m16. I can't figure out how to get some good scuff marks on the real round outline that is above the magwell, steel wool wont get it like that. I need to wear out the front sights and flash hider a bit more too.

Before anybody says it, I am missing 1 carry handle knob, and the set screw to hold the windage knob in place. The 100mph tape on the front is to keep the handguard clamped shut, for some reason there is a tiny gap in the front, and it bugs the hell out of me. Front sling mount is tied up w/ 550 so it doesn't rattle.

How about you just go out and USE it instead of trying to make artifical wear and tear on it?

Edited by NickN