Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have re-vamped my M4 and added a little something special to my ICS M16A3. I hope you enjoy:

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0002-5.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

The M16A3:

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0011-1.jpg

DSCF0001-4.jpg

BTW, the M4's tightbore is going to be replaced with one that fits. The 16 will be getting a tightbore, maybe when I get the M4 one.

I'm building another M4 that I'm going to paint for my BHD Delta look.

Ok, here are the specs of the M4. It started off as a TM SR-16 then the following were added:

Classic Army Gen II Metal Body (I have the handle, not shown)

King Arms CQB-R Front End Kit (RAS, flip up FS, vert grip, outer barrel)

Rubber Stock butt plate (unknown brand)

G&P Suppressor

King Arms 7L Red Dot Aimpoint Replica

9.6 3000 MaH NiMH Battery w/ Dean's, wired to rear (Crane stock soon)

Internals:

TM Gearbox

G&G Gears

KM Tightbore (about to be replaced with CQB size Systema tightbore)

Systema Piston

KN Piston head

G&P metal hopup

Unknown spring (shooting about 370-380)

The ICS M16A3 is stock (shooting 335 fps w/ 8.4 3300 MaH NiMH) with a JBU barrel extension/suppressor attached and a Simmons scope. I have a nice Nikon scope too, but I use that on my .300 Savage.

The M4 I am going to build will have a M120 Systema drop-in mechbox, the KN tightbore currently in my gun, a CA one piece outer barrel, standard M4 handguards, the JBU barrel extension/suppressor, the M4 stock on my current M4 (once I get a crane stock), a CA Gen II metal body I acquired through trade, a CA 1 piece metal hopup with Systema bucking, and I still have to firgure a few things out (like, um, the motor, perhaps? lol).

why dont you just dremel or hacksaw down the m4 inner barrel?

a lot cheaper than getting a whole new barrel?

If you read at the bottom of my post, I am building an M4 and using the current tightbore in my CQBr in the project M4. Why hack down the current tightbore then buy a new M4 length one? ;)

LOL Victory, he better not stick a mag chimney on that thing! ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be taking the black expander off of the ArmaLite pretty soon.

Wanna' know why?

The ArmaLite will become a Bushmaster, and it'll have a tan magwell expander!

Muhahahahaha!

The black one'll go on the Patriot. :unsure:

-Vic

^_^

I'm such an evil person, aren't I?

LOL, Victory, you take it to personally bro, you do what you want man.  I just think they look funcky and to be honest, it also make the gun look like the user has problems loading mags into thier gun or something, I just don't 'get' them.

I'm always happy 5-1.  See --> :)

I know bro., I'm just kiddin' ya'.

It's all good. :D

-Vic

P.S. Just so the Mods don't get mad at us, heh.

forsale7tg4.jpg

My sr15 Magpul rifle.

That kind of reminds me of an early version of NoMercy's recce rifle, from the stock and railcovers down to the far-forward mounted PEQ, except you've gone with a match barrel.

I have the same front set but didn't use the match barrel. Seeing your setup it actually looks interesting after all.