Armalite Picture Thread

Thanks, Newbkiller. I got her at Wisconsin Airsoft Wars. Jon at WAW had to order mine because he didn't have it in stock. I would have liked him to have emailed or called me regarding that fact (like his site said he does) and I only found out because I had emailed him three days later asking why my order hadn't shipped. That was fine because I knew it would ship fast once he got it in and it did, I only live 4-6 hours away from Sheboygan, WI. It shipped yesterday and I got it today which was a nice surprise.

Precision Airsoft has them too.

Like I said, I ordered mine from WAW because they are super close and I thought I would get free shipping but didn't see that it was only for Wisconsin residents for orders over $300. I also had some trouble with the checkout process so Jon gave me shipping anyway for my troubles. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

Edited by NSFolsom
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks really good kiki-jiki, is that just dirt on your rear sight? also the PRI looks good with the Noveske amplifier

oh yeah needs some rail covers lol

I'm not sure....I got it used, and that's how it came. It doesn't exactly rub off, but I haven't even tried water yet. I'll probably see if I can get it off with water, or rubbing alcohol or something and then just repaint it black.

Yep, I know...so many things I still need...so much $$...I'm going to be getting some Magpul rail covers. I just don't have the money right now, along with all the other stuff I need including a holster.

Looking good... all it needs in a trigger guard :)

Sure does. But I'm getting a G&P SPR trigger guard on my next big overseas order from redwolf, probably in a few days.

So for now, no trigger guard.. ;)