Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it came as is all i did was but the m500 on, very impressed with the star m4a1 detail is excellent shots right on the 1j limit and solid as a rock.

Looks nice. You might want to check out your grip there. On the 2nd photo you can see the gearbox between the seams (that's sometimes a bad sign). BUT, if it's working fine, I'd say leave it alone as it's a bit of a pain to get the motor out for the STAR M4's.

tryin to built mk18 mod 0 from stracth...

IMG_2189web.jpg

IMG_2188web.jpg

IMG_2186web.jpg

IMG_2190web.jpg

IMG_2191web.jpg

No Wilcox No SEAL!!

Lipo battery

Guarder Bore up cylinder set

Phoenix high powered gear set

guarder sp150

Systema Magnum

Prometh hopup rubber (purple)

Deepfire inner barrel

Guarder metal bushing

guarder spring guide

G&P reinforced gearbox

515-525fps

Zeke metal body

TM RIS

TM Reddot

G&P pistol grip

Dboys Devgru rear sight

Dboys Crane Stock with marui tube

TM vertical grip

G&P KAC flash hider with QD silencer attachment

G&P M6 RAS tactical light

G&P Wilcox mount

Next:

G&P SPR metal body

G&P M16a1 pistol grip

inspirations:

060209-N-4374S-008web.jpg

051028-N-9362D-142web.jpg

060915-N-9742R-139web.jpg

060330-N-7130B-161web.jpg

Well at least now if your AEG battery goes you'll be able to carry on with that ion cannon on the foregrip :P

I cant wait till I get my R500 light :)

nah i think he meant the R500 that is integrated in the handguard....i think :unsure:

Edited by 0nslaught

Yup like that one and may I just say, HOLY *beep*! that things huge.

I want one :D

Ever mounted it to a pistol?

Yup like that one and may I just say, HOLY *beep*! that things huge.

I want one :D

Ever mounted it to a pistol?

Never thought about mounting that thing to my 226 pistol. Can't imagine it being even functional even if you could get it mounted. The R500 is bigger than my 226 by about 1-2". If you were looking to use the R500 with a pistol, I would get the non rail mounted one and use the various techniques of using a flashlight with a pistol. I ended up getting a Surefire X200B for my 226 which is pretty darn bright too. 110 Lumens from a 5W LED.

Never thought about mounting that thing to my 226 pistol.  Can't imagine it being even functional even if you could get it mounted.  The R500 is bigger than my 226 by about 1-2".  If you were looking to use the R500 with a pistol, I would get the non rail mounted one and use the various techniques of using a flashlight with a pistol.  I ended up getting a Surefire X200B for my 226 which is pretty darn bright too.  110 Lumens from a 5W LED.

Its more for the fun factor I'd mount it to a pistol but then my only railed pistol is this one so it wouldnt look too bad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva.../PICT0332-1.jpg

Its more for the fun factor I'd mount it to a pistol but then my only railed pistol is this one so it wouldnt look too bad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva.../PICT0332-1.jpg

It might work. You need to make sure the trigger switch wire isn't going to be pinched if you slide the flashlight all the way back. I still wouldn't try it though. The flashlight is going to make handling your pistol a real chore. The thing is pretty heavy.

Indeed, they improved the Carry Handle from the Armalite Style to the correct Colt Style.

The Star M4 seems to be a great option, details are amazing. Just look on the hammer and fullauto pins and the true style markings.

Hard decision: buy a Star or wait for the VFC M4...

Looks nice. You might want to check out your grip there. On the 2nd photo you can see the gearbox between the seams (that's sometimes a bad sign). BUT, if it's working fine, I'd say leave it alone as it's a bit of a pain to get the motor out for the STAR M4's.

Its not the gearbox, the grip is seated correct and no play, the metal when it got to me was very oily and my lighting seems to have picked up on that, and my editing of the picture made this show up even more.

Look at the back.

Then look at this RS M4

M4.jpg

Edited by evansy

i1199326_3.jpg

i1199324_1re.jpg

Apologies for posting a bog standard M15A4 Carbine, but she's my first AEG and I love the damned thing. I only intend on getting a red dot on it for now, but I'd be inclined to get an ACM Eotech 512 copy as I don't feel like blowing 200 euros on the HurricanE one (may as well pay 300 for the real thing ...). Does anyone know any EU based-shop that sells the ACM 512 clones? I'd rather avoid the customs hassle.

Eventually maybe a R.I.S. and a foregrip but nothing else. I like my Armalites plain. :)