Armalite Picture Thread

My first ever try at photography.

M4A11Medium.jpg

The internals have been reinforced almost completely but I like to keep the exterior simple. An aimpoint is lying around in my drawer, I'll get a picture of it with that on sometime.

Also want one of the KX3 flash hiders, just wondering how they fit that barrel length.

Edit: The re-sizing really did no good to the level of detail of the picture. Grr.

Edited by gLip
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with that M15A2! It looks great. That's what I'm looking to get as my first AEG, a Classic Army M15A2. Plus a G&P red dot, carrying handle mount as well as the G&G GP6 II tactical pack.

Naturally, I will post pics here when she arrives.

Edited by NSFolsom

Do any of you guys think you can help me? I'm looking to build a custom CASV system out of a marui VN m16, however i dont want to lose ither body (i want to switch between the two) and share various parts. Here is how i'd like to set out my CASV system but i dont know what to use for the outer barrel or how long it will be, can somebody suggest me something please?

Also does anybody know of any compatibility issues with this set up or any pieces i've missed that i will need? Anything you know please share. I put this here because i don't think it counts as a project.

oop.jpg

Thanks a lot

Fine i'll put it in the tec section...

I actually didnt intend to be sarcastic, sorry mate- :( I was being serious- If there was lke a 'show/hide' option then you could filter out rants or out of context pictures that you have to stare at for 5 minutes to figure out what it is......no offense Fin :P

That way everybody wins :P

I've seen it on other forums, it would be cool if we had it here :D