Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, go for it! I don't feeling like spending $200 on the tax stamp to make my RRA AR15 a SBR...so I kept the legal 16in barrel. Instead....I took my old M4 barrel and chopped it into the 10.5 in barrel as my airsoft "SBR," lol. Good thing there's no law regarding barrel length in airsoft, haha.

phate215, awesome work converting your Asahi GBB into a platform with a flat top upper.

LOL, it gets worse, he takes my shorty CQBRish from me, just so he can play with it....he will have a shorty soon.

Nice rifle.

I feel dumb asking this, but is CCW the standard for barrels in airsoft.

Creating a new topic wasn't worth it.

14mm CCW is generally found on airsoft barrels from Tokyo Marui, King Arms, Classic Army, etc., but 14mm CW is generally only found with G&P barrels. So to answer your question, no, but CCW is much more common than CW.

Haha, go for it! I don't feeling like spending $200 on the tax stamp to make my RRA AR15 a SBR...so I kept the legal 16in barrel. Instead....I took my old M4 barrel and chopped it into the 10.5 in barrel as my airsoft "SBR," lol. Good thing there's no law regarding barrel length in airsoft, haha.

phate215, awesome work converting your Asahi GBB into a platform with a flat top upper.

Oh I wish I was that skilled. Most of the work was actually done by someone else. It's a real Colt upper reciever that the previous owner stuck Asahi Bushmaster internals into and added to a JAC lower reciever. Sadly, no GBB. But it does have an LRB. Work I did on it was minimal (paintjob, external stuff).

oh its been done in the past... and geardos mocked for following suit....

another funny was the nalgene bottle incident....

a while back, SF got the nalgine waterbottles... geardos naturally followed suit, sf ditch naglene bottles after found toxic in that construction... geardos sob thier hearts out :P

lol, edit.

Edited by Blarney
The funny thing is that it was probably just an extra stock that guy hadnt used, but he liked LE and just used it...that is not likely his dedicated stock or whatever.

What are you saying? He just used it but its not likely his dedicated stock? He swaps stocks to suit mission needs? The fact that the stock is painted and worn suggests the fact he uses it.

Regardless, someone saw a picture and thought it looked cool, its not a crime. Different strokes, different folks.

Anyway, my gun.

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

hey REVOA4

i LOVE that patch you got on your vest, the reading it says, MOLON LABE. has most likely the coolest bit of military history behind it. is it your team patch ? i really love the look of it, really. i have a sweater which i had the words printed on the back, it's just such a great thing.

mind PM'ing me some pics of the patch ? really think it's the bomb :D

cheers, Erik

Wannabe DMR anyone?

I want an EOtech. :(

I actually did like that "DMR" :huh: Would've looked better with a RIS unit of some sort though.

hope your kidding... :D

short barrel with a short suppressor wont make it a DMR, or anywhere near that.

Still like it man.

Yeah, I think that's what he meant when he said "Ok for real now."

Edited by ghost_x3