AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats like saying "I'm a narrow minded twat who cant accept the fact not everybody wants to look like everybody else"

what it should sound like is "i think that thing is butt-ugly, but fair play. its your money, your gun, do what you will with it"

at least it doesnt look like every other wood/metal AK out there.

...when did i say that he didnt have the right to do whatever he wants with it? i said IMO...meaning in MY opinion, not that i think everyone else thinks the same.

im not the only guy who thinks that gun looks hideous, and i certainly didnt say that he shouldnt have done what he has. (although as my posts have hinted i certainly wouldnt XD)

out of interest, would there be room in a folding skeleton stock to shoehorn in a stick battery? like have the wiring in the top half, have the butplate removeable where you can slide the battery in the lower half and conect it to the wiring behind the buttplate.

would this be possible even if it meant shorter custom bateries?

About S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ... I just ordered my "AKM74/2", almost the same that in da game : skeleton stock, side mount plate, OD handguard and grip, silver bolt and smooth top cover. Everything from Inokatsu. Now, I just need a sling and a bunch of MAG AK green waffle magazines :P

...and maybe a PSO scope and/or a G&P GP25 grenade launcher with some Madbull VOG25 :D

Beside, my pseudo Romy AIR is almost finished : I finish the new stock locking system thursday.

Edited by lovecraft25

the wooden furniture is the chinese stuff. the stock is the wrong size but it allows for a 8.4v 3000Mah battery to be held. the gas part was filed into shape from a TM one and the holes filled. the front sight is a 74 style one but its close enough. the muzzle break is a guarder one.

I like it. it feels good and looks like a AKM so i'm happy with it. I would buy a front sight and a proper gas part from inokatsu but i'm a bit ###### of with the far east as my AIMS kit has gotten lost in the post.

the gas part was filed into shape from a TM one and the holes filled.

I knew it! :D This is exactly what I did for my old AKMSN based on a Cyma AK-47. Great work there.

As for the front sight post... you could just saw the extended ring with the bayonet mount off, it would look a lot more like an AKM part.

Decided to join the ak crowd :P

I'm looking for rs handguards, buttpads and mags so if anybody has any of these for sale, feel free to let me know.

http://users.pandora.be/j3T/mil/DSC_0582.jpg

http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=251...ection=0&page=4

There's a few options.

ohh, nice. I love the chest rig. where'd you find it?

Redsoldier

Nice is that the VFC model? Looking good. Has anyone tried the new MAG AKM mags that have just been released recently?

VFC, with G&P midcaps.