AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question, is the VFC have a realistic takedown? Where you can take off the upper handguard by pushing the gas tube block switch by the back sight?Tell me because im intrested in buying one please.

Yup.

100_0282.jpg

100_0283.jpg

mccrage ~ SPLAV?

Yup :)

well, actually an AK103 is an AK103...not a name inokatsu gave an AK74m like CA and G&G do. or were you calling it a 74m because youre using AK74 mags instead of 7.62 47/AKM style mags

Inokatsu have a replica called the AK-74M which is actually a fixed stock Ak-74N.

They also have the Ak-103 with a sidefolding full polymer stock. Since Pilotfish wants to use it as an Ak-74M he chose to use 5.45 mags.

It still is an Inokatsu Ak-103 though, just in use as a Ak-74M.

My gun is still a G&G Rk103, just in use as an Ak-74N. ;)

Edited by FW200
i am just going to steal one hahahahah man mabye this is my next gun? same with all vfcs?

Actually, all VFC kalashnikovs have realistic takedown of both the upper and the lower handguard. For me that completely remedies the somewhat weird shape of the lower handguard on their aks-,and ak-74's. It's all those minute details that VFC puts into their guns that count. :wub:

ive had no problems with mine so far. although i do intend to replace a lot of the internals so i can install a systema recoil kit and guarder bolt carrier.

anyone have any advice on any parts i could replace with reinforced parts to totally bomb proof the GB in general and for my intended mods. plasicmag said i would need to replace the gearsets every now and then due to the added wear, any idea approx after how many rounds i should change them. im assuming element gearsets would be OK, i hear good things about them.

and finally would a systema magnum motor deliver stupid ROF (i dont want trigger lag, but i dont want OTT ROF) and would it add too much wear on the gears (when used with the upgrades i plan to do)

edit: sorry im posting this in a pic thread, now just seemed as good a time as any :)

Edited by my_plague_666
hey does anyone know how to achieve a proper "wood" effect on a AKM style mag? I just recently bought the new MAG AKM style ones and they don't look so real so am am wondering on how to get a nice look. Thanks!

Sharpie Smudges seemed to work for someone else on here.

Spence

hey does anyone know how to achieve a proper "wood" effect on a AKM style mag? I just recently bought the new MAG AKM style ones and they don't look so real so am am wondering on how to get a nice look. Thanks!

Get some scarlet red rit dye, boil it in some water then dip the mag shells in it. It will make the make look red at first. after its all red, take a steel wool pad and rub out spots to bring the orange back.

post-11940-1179582135_thumb.jpg

Guess its a little off-topic, but I expect some of you to care for it!

I have an Romanian PSO Scope for sale, but I couldn`t find anyone in Germany to trade it with. (Stalker-Style)

If someone over here is interested - 75pounds plus shipping from Berlin. Regards Marvin.

This is my current AK:

47iy8.th.jpg

(Guess I need a flashhider soon..)

I will add AKMS Carbine wooden-Parts (made in China) in a few days.

by the way: Keep your damn rails off that AK`s !