AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whoops! my bad, saw the colours not the direction of the stripes.

and i didnt check the price of the G&P ones, i just kinda assumed it would be more expensive (considering ive never seen them in the UK and once you add postage and import duties...you see where i'm going. anyhoo, just thought i'd put in a suggestion

no worries :)

Well, i appreciated it really :)

But the G&P kit is about 90 usd from HK, and has a folding stock, metal body, metal top cover, metal sling point, and a FN style pistolgrip and i know the finish is gonna be mint, as i own quite a few G&P parts, so say with shipping its about 130usd..

the trapper industries one is 148usd without shipping just for the stock, and i have to find a way to fill up the holes in my plastic, made in china marked, receiver... :(

lovecraft, that is one sexy beast, loving the OD

are inokatsu AK103 folding stock recievers compatiable with ICS AKs? ive always wanted an AK103 and since i want to get an SRC AKS74u and real sword type 56 when they come out a folding stock full length AK would be the only way i can think of that would justify buying a type 56 as as the AK74 is at the moment it will do exactly the same as the T56, but if i swapped the ICS bolt for the battery tray and half bolt of the T56 the ICS could take stick batts and i would have 3 AKs to serve different puposes

Thanks all of you :) Yes OD mags are on my shopping list as well as a PBS-1 silencer from Element (the aluminium version, since the steel version weight almost 1 kg), just for fun (and because the new Inokatsu gearbox is loudest than the first batch... but I'll tweak it somehow next month).

Edited by lovecraft25

ka-sk-14-bk_big.jpg

King Arms AK74 Metal Body With AK74 Grip (BK)

Material: Aluminum alloy, Nylon fiber, Steel

Fits for Marui AK47

Package includes:

-AK 74 metal body

-Tactical motor grip

-Trigger guard

-Screws.

US$ 58.00

thats kinda cheap

Actually, that's perfect!  Now, should I finish up my M4 or start the mods on the AK?  Hm...

Element has them for $59 with the ribbed cover and Polymer Grip.

http://www.rsov.com/store/product_info.php...771e668f4684cd0

Or just $37 for the body.

http://www.rsov.com/store/product_info.php...771e668f4684cd0

I would get a Stamped one, but before I knew that AKM's had them, I'd already ordered that body.

So i'll have to live with it. 

In my eyes it's a slightly modernised AK47.

Metal, wood, AK. My guess is that you'll slightly more than "live with it". :D

Nice gun.

Here is my baby:)

Stock internally

G&P Metal lower reciever

G&P AK forward folding grip

Prometheus 6.03 TB barrel

Cronos at 275fps and shoots very well for a stock gun. I am completely satisfied with its performance in CQB and Woodland games. Due to the TM hop up I can get some great range with this little thing:)

UpgradesSpets005.jpg

UpgradesSpets002.jpg

UpgradesSpets001.jpg

Edited by M1 Grand