AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fan vad hett det blev skändarn! Lär ju bli betydligt billigare än vad jag fick betala för min AIMS (9k XD)

Vad har du tänkt för setup till Taliban gearen? varit sugen själv på en men har en Al-qaida gear istället för tillfället.

English: Really Hot Skandarn! Will probobly be alot cheaper than what i had to pai for my AIMS (911 dollar + taxes)

What setup did you have in mind for the Taliban gear? Want one my self but have a Al-qaida gear ATM instead.

Edited by GRIM!

Heres one of my projects (or actually my friends, i mostly just stand besides and cut tape bits XD)

Its a Real steel drummag with a marui top to fit airsoft i was given from the local airsoft shops mechanic for my 44minutes gun project.

Its allmoust done just need to glue the tube that the bbs goes thro and out from the magazine up to the gun. Also put on the switch button and some sprints in the magazine top so it wont fall out the gun :P

pixes!

cimg9630dq2.jpg

cimg9639lw4.jpg

cimg9640hd1.jpg

Just got my VFC AKS74un dx ver2 today, bit disapointed with the upper front hand guard which is very wobbly, :huh: is this normal?

and the fuse blew to annouy me even more, its a automotive ato 25a fuse, what can i do to prevent the fuse from blowing?, i was using a 9.6v at the time when it blew.

Edited by iou
Just got my VFC AKS74un dx ver2 today, bit disapointed with the upper front hand guard which is very wobbly, :huh: is this normal?

and the fuse blew to annouy me even more, its a automotive ato 25a fuse, what can i do to prevent the fuse from blowing?, i was using a 9.6v at the time when it blew.

What I do with most of my guns, is if I find a wobble I take it apart and fill out the gaps with duck tape.

It's really crude, but it works wonders. My cyma ak74 felt creaky and wobbly, but now its really solid.

I used to have a RK47 and it uses the G&G AK47 Magnesium receiver (a copy of the G&P), which seems compatible with the Marui AK47 design.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._srch_magnesium

just a thought, WGC said for 'AK47' not RK47, would this imply that that reciever is compatible with TM and therefore TM is compatible with G&G?

would someone with an RK47 please just swap the recievers from a TM just to see if it fits please.

I dont think you can fix much of that moore than duct tape, both my Inokatsus wobbles but i fixed it with tape but still wobles some but i guess its just is like that on AK's

Altho i dont remember my VFC wobbling...

i put alot of duct tape on and its stopped,

im still wondering why my fuse blew because i had the gun for around an hour fired around 100 shots, left it for a while, then picked up the gun and fired, it blew as soon as i pulled the trigger. i was running an intellect 9.6v at the time. if i replace the fuse will it work fine?

I've got a question about the Marui AK-47S. Is the stock prone to breaking, and if so how long will it last? Also, my Marui AK-47 (and i suspect the AK-47S would have the same problem) has a front sight problem where after repeated shooting it just comes loose and wobbles around like no other, is there any easy fix for this?

Ok thanks.

I'm so happy with it overall that to me it's a mini negative point. At least it doesn't wobble anymore.

On a site note, does anybody know what optics mount these private security guys are using?

pmckrinkov512.jpg

Cheers

Chris

they look like eotech holographic sights but i may be wrong

Edited by socal_recon