AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a question about the Marui AK-47S.  Is the stock prone to breaking, and if so how long will it last?  Also, my Marui AK-47 (and i suspect the AK-47S would have the same problem) has a front sight problem where after repeated shooting it just comes loose and wobbles around like no other, is there any easy fix for this?

I buffed out the front of the barrel on my rpk with jb weld, let it dry then forced the front site on. the site is still removable and not welded on but its sturdy as hell and doesnt even need the screw but I still use it.

I've got a question about the Marui AK-47S.  Is the stock prone to breaking, and if so how long will it last?  Also, my Marui AK-47 (and i suspect the AK-47S would have the same problem) has a front sight problem where after repeated shooting it just comes loose and wobbles around like no other, is there any easy fix for this?

threadlock?

Looks too shiny and plastic for me...

and im telling IF you didint know, the bolt should be changed to a AKM bolt, that is a 47 bolt.

Guarder makes those bolts known as "Autoback bolts"

If you allready knew this i didint say this since all people whine evrytime i tell someone.

yeah i know, but i just wanted a cheap skirmish ak ;)

i'll even blaspheme more when i get my acm eotech to put on the AK ;)

PS: you have my permission to whine: you have the coolest AK & the sexiest gf on the forum so ... ;)

Edited by Forze
Great. Thanks mate.

Any idea which one would fit a VFC krinkov as to be perfectly honest I ain't got a clue.

Cheers

Chris

When i had my SU i had the idea of using a ultimak, but there are no for the SU, but i had the idea of getting one for ak47/AKM and just cut off the cylinder and maybe some moore to make it fit. Not sure if it works tho just a idea.

GRIM is that the new Inokatsu AIMS whole AEG? How is it?

Yeah, and its great! I love it to death, its the only airsoft im allways gonna save even if i quit. Its the best AK you can get IMO.

Itcomes with a real steel foldingstock and are also limited 39 of them so if you want one hurry u and buy it, its expensive but defenetly worth it if you love AK's.

the gearbox is like a TM, maybe not as good but pretty standard, altho when i got it it shot 90M/S but now it shoots 70-80 M/S so if you use it outside its recomended to change spring and stuff, but if its CQB it works, i play pretty agressive and often shoot people and close range so shooting 70-80M/S is pretty ok so you wont hurt the person.

EDIT: ###### im on a friends laptop and he was logged in with his acount but its me GRIM! :P

Edited by Gurgelfluff