Airsofters deluded, or just have special mirrors?

Arnie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um Arn I've made threads about how hard it is to find Tac Gear because of my small size. God damn i hate being 5'6" 95lbs with an 26 waist.

Invalidated!

Sweet jesus, I thought I was skinny. I was wrong!

6'0 145ish. I couldnt bulk up if I tried, cant retain fat to build muscle. Damn high metabolism.

Sweet jesus, I thought I was skinny. I was wrong!

6'0 145ish. I couldnt bulk up if I tried, cant retain fat to build muscle. Damn high metabolism.

sp00n you ain't seen how much I eat and how little I do, when I was little I ate sticks of butter, and my blood pressure is actually (along with my pulse) lower than normal, although the low pulse means I have ###### endurance, something a I hope a few hard weekends of skirmishing will fight out of me.

sp00n you ain't seen how much I eat and how little I do, when I was little I ate sticks of butter, and my blood pressure is actually (along with my pulse) lower than normal, although the low pulse means I have ###### endurance, something a I hope a few hard weekends of skirmishing will fight out of me.

Same. I didnt eat sticks of butter when I was little though :huh:

I'll trade you metabolisms in a heart beat

These days donuts scare me, as does pizza, and candy bars... and I'm only 20... :unsure:

And with all the ###### I've done to myself, I have perfect vitals according to the last time I gave blood (pulse, BP, temp, etc..) and I haven't been sick since I was in 2nd grade :blink:

I never get a day off once in awhile to stay in bed and sleep :angry:

well you have all seen pics of me in the 'funny pics thread' and the 'pics of yourself thread', so i quite obviously do none of this 'alpha male chest beating' stuff.

im certainly not a specimen of human perfection or fitness, but hey, i have a desert eagle. :punk:

i suppose it is rather sad when someone has to beef up their image, to give the impression they're 'the daddy', but its their problem.

oh yeah, i have a Desert Eagle

*mucho chest beating ensues*

I'm five feet 11. Apparrently this is quite average for a young male adult, but I have the unfortunate misfortune to skirmish regularly with Ubar, who is six feet six.

At my very first skirmish I heard some of the regulars having a discussion. As I past by with Ubar to get to the safezone, I heard the words 'no, he's just short'.

It's not fair I say! It's making me insecure!

...So to make up for it, I now try and pick on Ubar for being so damn giraffe-like at every available opportunity. For my next skirmish I think I'll come in platform boots...:D

Well I reckon I look really good when I'm in a good mood (like a hippy), and like a no-hope outcast when I'm in a bad mood (when evil prevails).

I seem to do alright most of the time although I'm on that irritating point before being technically overweight where I have a bit too much chub to be all buff and toned, but just too little to appear merrily tubby. But I did at least wake up in someone else's boudoir recently (Hello companionship, long time no see!) so I must have a wonderful personality too :P

Actually I really do have good hair, it's really curly and well over a foot long so I got that whole greasy latino lover look thing going on. Or maybe I just dont buy shampoo.

I ain't gonna sell myself down seeing as we're getting into our own self image here, but I'm in a good mood (probably because of my recent `somnambulant` activities) right now, ask me in a year and I might make you wanna have a bath with a toaster :(

Pity I look really stereotypically jewish 'coz of the old snowplough in the middle of me face, but what the hell, it's not like it really matters anyway

I look like me. Although I do get very self concious. As the wonderful picture, not matter how un-PC, states, argunments on the interweb, you're still a loser. Or some such.

That said, I do sometimes take a perverse pleasure in winding people up.

The Frag, I'm a cross between Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee. With a big stick.

*pffft* Keyboard heroism at it's worst, innit? It's probably down to allt the hormonal 14 year olds on the forums that creates this 'self image' issue

I do happen to be 6'...that doesn't make some kind of sporting hero or anything- and if I don't wear my glass everything does turn into a mushy grainy CADPAT type of picture....as for beating anyone up? nah, I'm more likely to bore 'em to death

Well, am 5ft 11in, weigh just over 10 stone and have no sense of smell or taste (never had any of the above senses).

Being a bit on the skinny side is not all sunshine and smiles however when it comes to quite a lot of airsoft kit. Tac vests are the main culprit. "One size fits all" or "adjustable to fit any size" - how many times have I seen that....

How we laughed, as we tightened the straps and draw strings to their max, still to be left wearing something you could hide an M249 inside (the mother of all concealed weapons)

:P

I'm only 16 yet already 6' 4"! So lord knows how tall I'm gonna be when I reach 20! <_<

I don't think taller people are more macho, I'm certainly not! I'm thin as anything and so I look like a stick. I've got big feet, nose and ears, so I'm not exatcly a perfect picture of a man! My main problem with gear is Trousers. I'm around 11 stone, and that's shared around in my tall frame. This leaves me with a huge inside leg (34" - 36"), combined with a small waist. I have to buy 32"-34" waist trousers then add a belt or it's hopeless! :(

Plus side is that I look vaguely normal when operating an M16, unlike a smaller friend of mine... (5' 6" small arms)

And I'm not too sure whether I like this anti-tall movement going on here! I feel picked on... :( lol

You're all the same you giants, "Oh, I'm tall, I'm so important, listen to me talk about my tall stuff. I think I'll put this on the top shelf, hey, what's the weather like down there? How's it going short-stuff? Can you get that, you're closer. Why so sad, pee-wee?" Who do you think you are?!?!? Short people are people too!

i'm bout 6ft and 12 stone..slightly large legged and same again have to buy bigger trousers and then wear a belt with them,i'm ugly as sin.

but hey i don't care :P at least i can run and move around with no difficulty and i can run for 4+ hours of combat :P do it allot when i skirmish with friends.

Aye, Vindicare, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I, too, am 6'4", but I weigh roughly 190LBs. I have a decent amount of meat on me, some of it is muscle. I am also blind as a bat without my contacts/glasses. I have a size 32-34 waist, so I can fit into long sized pants =] I love video games and staying inside on a beautiful day playing KOTOR is my idea of a great time.

I think it's funny when people threaten people over the internet. For one, they get huffy and puffy over TEXT, and two they're probably talking to someone that lives half a world away.

I have a beer belly and i love to eat alot of food. I have bad hearing

and im short, 180 cm that's not much. I don't know what it is in feet so if someone could tell me, id be happy. ;)

Plus you have "Kiss my ring" written on the back of your hand.

Loser :P

Archived