JLS F2000 coming

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

release date??

Nice,was this you're secret that everyones in the clone thread has been speculating about for over a week.Also it's nice to see you back on the forums.

Viral.

i doubt it it, i asked darklite if it was an FN weapon, as i was just about to order a JG gun, and he said no....

I was waiting for this one, but after reading up on the JLS SCAR i think ill wait till i see how G&G get on with their F2000

Not the secret.

The GEarbox is a modifed Ver2 - motor mounted horizontally.

Hop-up unit is a M4 type.

Takes minis in the bottom of the stock.

Handguard can come off, proper field strippage like P90.

Still, gonna wait till someone else gets one and see if JLS have improved thier QC.

JLS am phail.

To elaborate, I believe that JLS has has some quite serious quality control issues. I know a few people who own JLS products and they tend to break to the point where it is not economical to repair them within a few months.

I, for one, would wait for a company that has virtually no QC issues (TM is all I can think of, but a CA would be good enough).

DO WANT!

I just like tiny bulpups like the P90, and with the armalite style mags... amy have to get me one of these :D

I'll add it to my "to buy" list ^_^

EDIT - meant to say "may have to get...". Leaving it as is for the lulz, spedz seems to think I have someone called amy who buys me guns :D

DO WANT!

I just like tiny bulpups like the P90, and with the armalite style mags... amy have to get me one of these :D

I'll add it to my "to buy" list ^_^

EDIT - meant to say "may have to get...". Leaving it as is for the lulz, spedz seems to think I have someone called amy who buys me guns :D

i'd hardly call the F2000 tiny.

Archived