Classic Army - UMC (UMP)

orca

Spartan Imports posted pics of the Classic Army UMC also now in development. As with the recent CA 416D news, there are no other details at this time.

umcsneak1.jpg

umcsneak2.jpg

umcsneak3.jpg

umcsneak4.jpg

umcsneak5.jpg

umcsneak6.jpg

umcsneak7.jpg

I'd be interested, i would love a cheap UMP but CAs irritating trades and lack of selector markings (why?) is a bit of a turn off

Also with CA brining out all these new guns why cant they make there own Tavor or something, we need something NEW!!! (but CA is too lazy to do there own stuff....again)

Guess CA bashing is flavour of the month just now...

Personally I don't give a monkey's about trades or markings, long as it looks like a UMP from a few metres away that's just fine with me. I've actually always fancied one of these but wouldn't trust either STAR or G&G to be honest, great news.

While I wouldn't trust CA stock internals anymore, now that not only their piston is weak, but the gears and tappet plates are worse than before (back in the day they both rocked), the plastic-polymer-thingie CA uses for their G36 series is superior to any of the others.

So, if I was to get a UMP, I'd get this, none of the others have correct trades either AFAIK.

As for trigger markings, I'm sure they'll be there once it's released.

Or I'd just the the DE, 'cause it's cheap.

I have a G&G version also, but the internals have been partly replaced as G&G is unable to supply functional internals. I actually hope that the CA version will be a knock off of the G&G. Then maybe we can get some more parts for it and a hop-up unit that will not reset itself as fast as the G&G does.

Archived