Another Factory Tour with news!

Frontiers

Jin Peng News: who brought us FA-MAS 950 and 960 models, they are making new design and picture is attached below model is: SIG SAUER 556 Rifle(picture is from internet the one they supplied me with was so bad quality that i think no use scanning that to here) will be full metal version i saw few parts of it so far so its still a good 2-3months away but its on the table what they are doing now.

Boyi/Dboys/Kalash news: they just released the full metal M203 launcher, aswell M16A4 metal version is coming( i saw the proto), Kar 98K Mauser Gas version release is imminent its ready and its coming from Taiwan model(i tried to ask who they cloned but couldnt get better answer other than Taiwan version), RK-02 Steel is still under works they have some parts they said is very difficult to do in Steel so its still a good month away from completion, AKMS/AIMS (RK-08 etc) is still far away if lucky for Christmas but i doubt it, we'll see when it comes but no have clear timetable now, also i saw AK Beta Spetznaz on prototype under wraps it was almost ready so that should come soon, models where: SR107 AK Beta Spetznaz? and SR25 is coming aswell in future, also the HK416 models they make have PEQ box in it, and they will release 2 models based on the one model, (Long and short barrel versions) pictures will be added later tonight hopefully, and some Gas Pistols they are working on coming soon, P226 and P228 and also 1911 Colt? and AG M110 KC they told me all Gas versions, i dont know so good these models but im sure there are some of you that do know these :), and Boyi is making explosive device also a Hand Grenade! coming very soon!

ARMY News: Gas pistol Colt 1911 with full trademarks is under way aswell

i visited Jing Gong also but nothing new to report from there this time,

A&K had a run in with the police before and they are closed for now for that reason, nothing to do with earlier report of A&K not producing goods just for the sake of it...i think they will relocate and maybe open the factory at other location and hope they are back in the game in the next few months.

And China remains closed for imports now, its been said that next month it will be totally closed (there are reports that some lucky *bleeps* could have gotten their container thru but many unlucky ones have been caught and lost their goods) So just need to wait and see what happens now im sure sooner or later things return to normal just have some post effect of the Olympic games in effect...

*Small edit on JG i asked about the P90 and they did indeed hint for me that its them who make it for Echo1 (just dont confirm it as i dont know if they can release that info could be case that not, i asked also if they plan to release it under JG name in future and they said not sure, depenging on some things (contract negotiations?) and pictures will be added later as soon as i get them out of my damn mobile :P have some troubles on the software

*2nd edit i also found out that Classic Army's factory which is in Mainland also, 100% Made in China product aswell :P (im sure most of you knew it but i was not sure whether it was made in Hong Kong or inside China but i know where that factory is now, so its 100% made in china ;) )

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That all sounds very promising. Dboys GBB pistols and hand grenade? Awesome!

The Dboys Beta Spets sounds very interesting - I'm wondering if it's a straight TM clone (I hope not), or VFC-type externals? The latter would be pretty awesome.

Vander, Pls Relay this message if possible to the leader of Kalash/ Dboys Co.

They are doing a great job with all Airsoft Replica production, Most if not All consumers are very impressed by production work, and the fact that Dboys is the only Factory that trys (and succsides..) in Improving production..

I do hope the Steel RK-02s get shipped sometime soon, I have been waiting all this year for this One model of gun out of the entire market- Just based off of the great work I have seen.. As long as Kalash doesnt get Sloppy with this Model, They can take more than a Month if needed..

On a side not for you Kalash lovers, Read up on this thread.. I got some Awsome insite to Kalash interals for different guns..

http://rsov.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366

Just shows how good Dbos really is about 'Improving' production!

i could not edit my post anymore? small add on for Jing Gong news: they are making Tactical G36 model now, 3rd one to their family of G36C and G36K

Thats a shame, i was hoping they would remake their G36K properly (think that would be a bigger market IMO)

Would also love a non shell ejecting 98k :)

I was sorta hoping JG to make KSK version of G36K for next release. Oh well.

BTW I'm very happy with my Dboys/Kalash AK74. Very impressed indeed and it is my best pick out of all the other chinese clones.

Thanks for the news. :)

this has been forwarded and they are looking for solution for a magazine option without shell ejecting, i talked earlier on this one already.

As a certain reporter from Kazachstan would put it: Great success!

Friend of mine is a huge fan of the rifle, and I bet that making a skirmishable, decent-priced Kar98k will be a reason for him to start airsofting.

And I would probably buy one as well :D

Vanderer: Nice news :D If you can check whit AGm about the STG44 and Mg42 that would be awesome

I too would like additional information on this.

In your last report, you mentioned that they were to the firing prototype stage with both the MP44 and the MG42. Have they (AGM) made any additional progress or has this project been shelved indefinetly?

I too would like additional information on this.

In your last report, you mentioned that they were to the firing prototype stage with both the MP44 and the MG42. Have they (AGM) made any additional progress or has this project been shelved indefinetly?

Nothing is not shelved, its these damn Olympic games that mixed all China up, 2 months everything stopped totally so we "Airsoft World" got frozen for 2 months that nothing happened in here no R & D or anything, so slowly they are waking up now i hope, if i hear anything i let you know on this subject.

Archived