Free Systema PTW Challenge Kit?

mcgovern

Got this e-mail from ebaybanned, I don't understand it, maybe someone else can?

Hi all,

EB airsoft offer a crazy gift to the world airsofter, a brand new PTW M4 can be got by everyone at FREE ( or nearly free )

This is a USD1 listing include 1pc systema PTW M4, Paul will suddenly add this crazy gift between HK Time 9:00pm 15 th OCT to 9:00pm 16 th OCT without any notice !

I must show the full name of this lucky man and first 6 words of his email address, if you do not want to let other know such info, please do not pay (USD1) for it. This is Free Shipping also.

P.S please tell all your friends ASAP, i do not think any other seller will offer such crazy gift....

regards

I think he means its a lucky draw or something, with the $1 being the price of the ticket.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rolling out my t-shirt printing press for this one:

"I survived the Ebaybanned PTW crisis of 2008!"

Buy one, get one free!!!!

:P

Soon to be followed by

"I survived the Ebaybanned "closing" of [insert month here] 2009."

and don't forget the ever popular

"Ebaybanned: more Inglish than you can shake a stick at!"

Can anyone spell gimmick (obviously I can).

This one will me keep far away, no matter the Price. I wouldn't be surprised if all those People who signed up will have a "slight" increase in Spam in their Mailbox soon.

Not to mention the "slight" increase in EBB's bank balance with everyone paying that $1 for a chance to get the ptw.

I've ordered from EBB.com regularly with hardly any problems at all.

In fact, the only anxieties I have had were to do with Jesse being lazy with the tracking number. The way to get around this is to e-mail Paul or Selina directly, stating what you've ordered, and asking how long it might take to get it. Never fails.

As for this offer, a Systema PTW Challenge Kit for $1.00?! Count me in! It takes 5 minutes to make a new Hotmail account - in case you're worried about spambots. It'd take me about 5 months to save for the kit!

Ben.

They should hire someone to sort out their english, as a part time job etc would be worth it for them.

I saw this too and you will have to be on the site 247 to find it and you wont know what section he will add it too and you need to buy it before anyone else does lol chances are very low :(

Archived