FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want the accessories to make the one version of the F2000 that will probably never be used? :huh:

Why:

• Is there an Aliens Pulse Rifle conversion kit?
  • Is there a "Zombie Killer" body kit for airsoft AR-15 variants?
  • Does the TM Hi Capa exist? It's not a copy of a real gun but rather a mix of 2011s!
  • Does the TM Glock 26 Advance exist?

I could go on, but you get my point. My personal answer for that particular F2000 version would be "because it's the coolest looking one". ;)

Edited by Solid Snake.pt
don't quote me or anything, but isn't the G&G SCAR suppose to be better then both the VFC and CA? just wondering

Whoa, didnt notice that the black SCAR was a G&G. thought it was a black VFC SCAR -_-. however about your comment, im not sure? i would still choose VFC over G&G because of trademarks though. also the VFC has so much more handy features than the G&G that i know of..

don't quote me or anything, but isn't the G&G SCAR suppose to be better then both the VFC and CA? just wondering

Sorry about quoting you but no, it's worse. A teammate of mine already broke his stock in half twice and at the last game the gearbox failed.