• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the back is definatly a CCT. He's rocking a Paraclete carrier (maybe AWS), 10.5" Rifle, and the civie version of those one knee pads (Arcy.......somthing). Based on the nature of these items and Rangers strict SOP, I'm 100% sure this guy is CCT.

EDIT: Also, CCT's have worked with Rangers on numerous occasions.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
OK back on track. Anyone got a relatively cheap CCT\TACP pack recommendation (nonALICE) ;). Links would also help.

ERA: Early afgan war.

-Ryan

Well if you are on a budget and since you are in the US, there is always the Condor 3 Day Pack which is their copy of the Camelbak BFM

Those are actually the issued version of the Arc'teryx knee pads. The civi ones have a yellow padding. Those have the issue Foliage green.

I've looked at that pic loads of times and never noticed that at all :huh: ! Any idea who else, a part from CCT, these are issued to? I've seen PJs and Army SF wearing the civi versions so far.

simunition rifle ;)

It's not simunition, but blank conversion, not exactly the same thing ;)

Just a couple of picture from this summer from a photoshoot. Team GA

Thanks for looking. My loadout has changed a bit, getting more accurate bits and pieces. I will update later.

Later,

JD

Don't you already posted them? Anyway, the pics are good, but DITCH THOSE ****ING CIRAS^^

@Peabird, you're right, but don't quote pics please ;)

Edited by matfar
It's not simunition, but blank conversion, not exactly the same thing ;)

No, not blanks, I am very familure with M16 based weapons to include the gay .22LR conversions the AF used on M16's for a short time. That is not a blank adaption of any kind.

I am starting to lean towards 5.56mm sim rounds. I know they are made but have never seen the kits that are used to make them work. The 9mm conversion requires you to replace the upper reciever and had a blue barrel and clear magazines. Simply replace the BCG and buffer tube and you now have your issue rifle to use for training. Though the lack of face protection makes me think this was not a force on force excersise.

Thanks for the pic atomic. Has some cool stuff in it. Solid evidence of SERPA's in use by PJ's. I was under the impression SERPA's had seen little to no use with PJ's.

I've also got pics of them running what look a lot like Eagle G-Code holsters as well (as an aside I've seen pics of Army SF running the G-Code too, so it's got to be pretty good at its job).

Edited by atomicaardvark