27th June 2007

Steve Pearson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6639945.stm

On that note, hopefully he'll *fruitcage* off and stop destroying OUR country.

Don't forget to close the door on your way out you treasonous, treacherous, two faced, double crossing, British hating, Euro loving, power hungry, money grabbing, rights destroying, bared faced lying *beep*!

Ah, that feels much better...........

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go on steve-o, stick it to 'im!

:)

So, how's everyone spending their day on the 27th? I shall be celebrating with a day off work and some beer. I may rig up a few tony-gets to throw the empty cans at, too.

good riddance to you, tony.

EDIT: don't get me wrong, golden brown's going to be no better, and possibly even worse, if you can imagine it, but I look at it as being one less to have to put up with.

better the devil you know i say. i enjoy hating B.Liar, at least he has 10 years experience behind him, Gordon Frown hasn't run the party let alone the country, and hes so obsessed with money i sence tax hikes imminent. im also a bit peeved. i mean people (you know who you are, hang your heads in shame) voted for tony B.Liar to be PM, nobody voted that old Brown git, i think as B.Liar is stepping down the general election should be pulled forward. its a bit off winning an election and then stepping down way before the end of your term. especially since he knew what he was getting into when he decided to stand again.

jeez...I didn't know you guys hated him so much...

People in America have no idea how much Blair and his Party is loathed.

Let me put it this way, if he and his Party were on fire, the British public would either:

1) pour petrol on them

or

2) let them burn

He has done more damage to Great Britain in terms of agreeing to the Human Rights Act, allowing mass UNCHECKED imigration, handing over British power to an unelected Brussels based European power, spending 10 years slowly destroying British identity, completely destroying a once perfect(ish) legal system, infringing countless civil rights of the British public by using the excuse of "The War on Terror" ect ect than any other person in Britain's history, whether it be a foriegn enemy or British citizen.

The list is endless.

In other terms, if what we are suffering right now in Great Britain were to seriously happen in the United States, it would no doubt lead to a 2nd US civil war.

That is how much he is despised.

Not sure what everyones hating on Gordon Brown for, seems to be rather unfounded. The only thing hes really had control over has been economic policy which has been more or less sound.

I personally feel someone nice and dull will be a pleasant change from the Blair/Cameron publicity craving monstrosity that british politics has become.

Not with my vote he didnt.  I reserve my right to call him a ****, a **** and a ****, as well as all other words you cant say on the radio ;)

Nevertheless lets not give our American friends the wrong impression, this **** has proved very popular over the last 10 years. Just goes to show that letting people choose their own leadership isn't a good idea!

Not sure what everyones hating on Gordon Brown for, seems to be rather unfounded.  The only thing hes really had control over has been economic policy which has been more or less sound. 

Yeah, apart from the fact its based on retail with huge manufacturing deficits along with rising intrest rates and huge amounts of debt within the general public, thats sure to keep the economy the way it is.

<_<

Tony Blair is so unpopular he won 3 elections in a row with massive majority's ¬_¬

I'm not his greatest fan, but lets keep thing reasonable.

qft

He might not have been good, but really, what politician is? theyre all lieing ###### and none better than another...

Say what you want about "We hate him" and "The public would burn him"...

...we voted him in.

THREE TIMES.

Once is understandable - people wanted a change of government. Twice was a mistake, but you can ALMOST see why. The third time was inexcusable and pathetic.

The people with common sense might generally hate him, but sadly, you're not the only ones with the vote. The morons can all vote as well.

Say what you want about "We hate him" and "The public would burn him"...

...we voted him in.

THREE TIMES.

Once is understandable - people wanted a change of government. Twice was a mistake, but you can ALMOST see why. The third time was inexcusable and pathetic.

The people with common sense might generally hate him, but sadly, you're not the only ones with the vote. The morons can all vote as well.

That'sinda how I feel about Bush...'cept he's only been elected twice...and that's as much as he's gonna.

Archived