Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice far east. Question for you, what is the length of that silencer, i want one for my USP Compact, but i dont know a good length to balance it out.

The one on the P99? It's a Walther silencer that comes with the P99 fixed slide version. The thread is on the silencer rather than on the barrel so it will not fit on to other weapons.

Mofo, how did you get your trades to still show through the paint so nicely?

Is it just thin coats, or did you scratch the trades back in...?

Recently painted my ICS and though I don't exactly mind the trades being harder to see, they looked pretty cool

Well, if ICS uses laser engraved trades like CA or G&G recievers, the trademarks will be filled in easily with paint. With recievers that have deeply-engraved trademarks, like Guarder, G&P, and TM, the trades will show up fairly easy.

Alrighty...I think I will live with it as is. You can still see them close up, and chances are I won't be the one far from my gun.

I scratched the upper line of trades back in with a pin, lightly. It doesn't look ALL too great, but not bad, I just don't think it would be worth it to go over the whole thing, so I'll leave it be. Thanks