Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well mates here's what I can do with what I have...This is my first venture into this atristic stuff and the camera's not all too great (sorry about the dates in the corner); but I like the lighting and they are COMPLETELY un-edited, photoshopped in ANY WAY. :D

MattsniperrifleJuly42006001.jpg

MattsniperrifleJuly42006002.jpg

MattsniperrifleJuly42006003.jpg

MattsniperrifleJuly42006006.jpg

This one's by far my favourite, although I wish I'd had the presence of mind to move that stuff in the very back off of the desk =/

MattsniperrifleJuly42006004.jpg

Just took them a while ago. It's a not-so-Super 9 and an HFC Beretta M9, spring. Kabar folder and the 7.62mm.'s are real though.

Cheers

~Matt

Edited by slip_stream11
It could use some photoshopping, i.e use the clone tool to remove the Supah Nein!

HAhaha!

Yes I certainly agree...It'll look better after I paint it beyond recognition today (maybe tomorrow pending on plans with a girl)

I would've taken it with my Howa 7mm. hunting rifle but then I really wouldn't be able to post it in an airsoft thread =/

I might just do more of these; deffinitely one of the Soup-r Nyn after it's painted in that other thread.

Ha thanks for the advice Titelist, lol

Cheers :)

WOW! thats ALMOST not as ugly as a Darkhawk...if ugly counts as art, good job!

*cough* Thank you... *mumble*

That's what we had to live with in Germany, for a long time. At least it resembles a Glock! And it has a nice... hm... character! Yes.

Well, it works. And if it breaks, it's no big deal. :P

*cough* Thank you... *mumble*

That's what we had to live with in Germany, for a long time. At least it resembles a Glock! And it has a nice... hm... character! Yes.

Well, it works. And if it breaks, it's no big deal.  :P

True, at least it resembles a Glock, which is in good taste! I'm just messing around anyway, whatever floats your boat! hats off to you

I got bored so i decided to mess around with different effects (I am a photoshop noob) It isn't the best editing ever, but I think it came out kinda good.

Here is a Pic me (CA33E and black helmet) and some my Team mates:

HOLYSHITMedium.jpg

Hey thats me in the middle, the guy with the PASGT, and you can kinda see an old version of my gun on right Jon's groin region.

Anyhoo, heres mine.

sexonastick.jpg

Edit: SPELLING

Edited by Mfiller